Make someone contact you

In the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons - there is a ritual with a demon called Diralisin, to open communication, when someone seems unwilling to talk to you, even when the way seems closed and impossible.
I’ve used this several times and it is amazing and always has worked for me. Sometimes, it takes a couple of days, but the target has always got in contact again.

In the same book, there is another communication ritual with the demon Kataron, to establish clear and honest communication, which can repair a relationship. Have used this as well in combination with the other and always works well too. (Thanks Diralisin and Kataron btw!)

5 Likes

The Olympic Spirit Ophiel enables clear, willing communication.

4 Likes

I have the book (in pdf form sorry - pdf’s are good for checking out if a book is something you’d want to buy and if the methods look interesting. I hope those copies aren’t cursed) :slight_smile: I can at least start reading up about them.

I will try her ritual again tonight, with only a few of the offerings then. :slight_smile: I read her prayer before, it reminded me a bit of santa muerte and the intranquil spirit! definitely a very interesting spirit, and I know many people swear by her power. I think I know a good place with crossroads too.

2 Likes

I’d get them on Kindle if you can. They are usually cheaper than the print version. They really are not expensive at all - like 5 or 6 $ each.

1 Like

Yeah better to buy it, I know. I’m looking into that :slight_smile: I do get the ebooks when I can!

I definitely swear by it. It is, frighteningly powerful.
There are different ways to go about her prayer, so do whatever you feel is best.

1 Like

does it work for men also ? i want to try this spell on a specific girl

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

good to know :slight_smile:

And just when I was about to try it out. Is there a version for men?

If you are a homosexual man going after another gay man, yes it can work.
But it does NOT work for a man to woman!
The pomba gira are super defensive and protective of women.

if you are a chaos magickian, the spell is adaptable… just remove the pomba gira references from it and replace them with references to other gods or spirits and you will be good

3 Likes

Yeah, call on Zepar, or any demon associated with love and lust, and let us know how you get on?
I’m planning on trying this tonight and will write about it in case you all like reading :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi.I wonder if your name come from Mircea Eliade ?! You are from Romania?

1 Like

Thanks for posting the prayer. Have you had success with this regarding relationships?

1 Like

Originally I am Russian but I am a great fan of his works and have a few Romanian friends too!

1 Like

Have you finally done it? :wink: I’m still waiting for Zepar. The move forward is that my ex started stalking me on insta :rofl: If she fully reconcile with me, I will write more how to reward Zepar - because I add a few things to the Demons of Magick ritual (and during the ritual the paranormal things started happening :rofl: ).

2 Likes

Been busy with life stuff, almost back to school, yay

Ain’t there a special full moon - they call it the blue moon tomorrow or tonight? I reckon that would be a great time to do some magick, I’m doing that contact moon ritual then - and for you it’s a good time maybe to try contact rituals too!
If she stalking you, she’s curious and or missing you, that’s good!

1 Like

I’ve done everything I know to bring her back to my life lol :rofl: even I wrote her with some kind of offer :rofl: but still waiting for her reply.

Today I’m gonna do 3 rituals but not associated with love, however.

1 Like