Major pact

who would be the best spirit to make a significant pact with like in the book of Azazel? Is it safe for a beginner like me? Iv been calling Lucifer my idol for a while. But Iv never acualy seen him in evokation. But there seems to be some telepathic commuinication. help.

1 Like

Azazel maybe? It is his book.

Which spirit calls to you, and which do you feel like you may have a shared agenda with?

If you’re making a serious long-term pact you need to choose one ewhose overall focus aligns with yours, ythis is what seems to work best - then you can work on a less long-term basis with other spirits, but with that overall agenda as a the core.

One of mine is theogenesis for all humans fitting to achieve it, this is largely what dictates the spirits I will, and will not, work with. (Though most of them seem into this when offered that opening.)

2 Likes

If you are a beginner first entering the world of magick and the astral you need a psychopomp to guide you through. I recommend Mercury as you seem to have a Roman theme going on. After you have learned your way around the world of the occult and have gained knowledge on how to communicate with spirits the whole thing will be wide open to you. This here is the bare minimum knowledge to get started.

2 Likes