Main source of income is getting cut off in a few months

My main source of income is getting cut off in a few months. I’ve tried many things to make money but have failed at all of them.

At this point I’m ready to do a possession level ritual and just let one of the powerful beings take over my body, such as Belial or whoever. I’m ready to do just about anything.

What being would you suggest for a total life transformation, with one of the main goals of attaining wealth and financial stability? I’m not just looking for a few dollars, I’m looking for a real transformation and make actual wealth.

1 Like

Probably Hermes, the god of merchants and communication, he’s fast and personable.

6 Likes

Which demon beings would you suggest tho?

Try King Bael, I recently had success with him: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/king-bael-creative-money-magnet-a-success-story/

2 Likes

I just did, Hermes is also a higher entity. The only reason he’s not a “demon” is he’s not in the Goetia, but I promise you the JCI Churches will tell you he’s a demon and only their god should be contacted. Same thing though. Belial is a god not a demon too.

If you think about, ANY entity that is not YWHW, jehova or a named angel from the JCI holy books is a “demon” by definition. Even Metatron is called a demon sometimes. Anything not on the A list including the pixies at the bottom of the garden are in scope for this request.

3 Likes

I truly feel for you and your situation. Sounds like you should consider Clauneck, Bune, and/or the Angels of Omnipotence.

This is fortunate you at least have a warning that income will be ending, hope you can become well prepared for when that happens.

Four years ago my only income was cut off without any warning or legitimate reason at all, that has been difficult to recover from.

Not sure what is best answer for your questions.

2 Likes

anyway i think i already answered my question, when I mentioned Belial. I’ll perform it on Halloween night

1 Like