Magic And sports betting

How to use magic for sports betting IT is used by anyone? sigils rituals entities? I doubt Pendulum will help …

1 Like

Take a look into hoodoo. I am pretty sure there are a few gambling powders you could use to draw money (off the top of my head: five finger grass, cinnamon and allspice rubbed on the hands after spiritually cleansing them). You may find a gem that works for you

5 Likes

is it possible to use spell for gambling?

A friend of mine made a horse race mojo hand for a customer. He’d keep it fed and taken care of.

Guy swore that taking it to the race track would prompt him to pick the winning horse a good percentage of the time. I believe he tied the hand to Vassago, for his aid in picking winners.

2 Likes

Welcome @Max_Muller Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

spell for betting? I guess it will work…

Welcome @MuilHuiler21 Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Welcome @gematogenS It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Damn all these rebel no intro newbies crammed up in this thread.
DarkestKnight been hitting them combos :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Now this is cool.

Emit a vibration of luck , your auric field emits a vibration and brings physical circumstances to match it

2 Likes