Maggid - spirit under Asmodi and Lucifer, helped me financially

Hello dear Balg members! :relaxed:

I wanted to tell a bit about my experience with the spirit Maggid, which was very helpful up until this point.

Right now I am in the midst of a Crowdfunding campaign for a product I want to realize. Because I couldn’t afford marketing in the first place, things were very slow for me. I had some people from the past being interested in my product and supporting it, but it seemed like I wasn’t doing any progression.
I worked with some spirits, but without major success. I did not know what to do, until I remembered I had this book on Lucifer and his daemons working under him. I wanna mention here that I won’t state the name of the book, as I don’t want to make it look like doing any promotion. Perhaps you know which book I am talking about, but I won’t say it as I wanna respect to Balg rules. But back to the spirits.

I worked with the spirit Diopes in the past with great success, my request was being granted by the next day back then. But this time I thought I may try something else. So I decided to go for Maggid, who works under Asmodi and Lucifer.
I performed it some days ago and 2 days later I got exactly what I ask for, which was brand new people supporting my project. Maggid’s abilities are to bring emergency money and let people bestow you with gifts. Since my project relies on other people being generous, I thought Maggid is the right option.
I then thought I may repeat the spell, as I think sometimes it’s better to keep going until you reach your success.
This time I tried it with a red candle and some of menstro blood and a lot of crown of success oil. The spirit seemed to like it, I got new people supporting my project immediately after the spell :blush:
I worked with Lucifer many times now, and I have to say I never work with a sigil of his, as this always messed things up and I also got the information from the spirits themselves I should call him without this famous sigil.
So again, thank you dear spirit Maggid for bringing me new people and success to my business. Thank you :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome @pinksugar It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself nad any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I did, thank you! :slight_smile:

congrats on your success…and you may state the name of the book as well. Its not against forum rules for you to share that in this case

1 Like

Oh ok, I thought I couldn’t ! The book is called Lucifer and the hidden demons by Theodor Rose.
It’s not my first time working with this book. It always brings results, but only if you are true to your intent.

2 Likes