Ma'alth dragon of ascension (servitor for all)

Just don’t be deterred if he scares you. An offering that is high in sugar and calories is great!

2 Likes

The first thing I noticed was a cinnamony, spicy scent. Then there was a misty yellow-white light and finally I saw this big black eye with purple all around it. There was a gentle energy and a friendly vibe. He offered to help me with some things. I asked if he was skipping the “intimidation” thing. He told me he was a “new” dragon and knew who I was. He helped me with a few things, but thinks I should keep it quiet. He didn’t want anything from me. He didn’t understand the word of dismissal so I had to explain what it meant to him.

3 Likes

Noice

1 Like

Can he come into me ? Possess me. I let him in.

2 Likes

It is possible. How do you feel?

1 Like

I seem to struggle with evocation but when I tried focusing on this sigil I did notice the purple energy from it as well as the fact that it doubled (2 of the same sigil appeared) making it look like a pair of eyes staring at me. I’ll have to keep at it.

3 Likes

Keep working with him. He will make the evocations better and stronger. After you master working with him, try a demonic king perhaps.

2 Likes

Anyone of recent use him for evocations?

1 Like

I recently drawn the sigil on paper (thank you for this entity :+1:) planning to contact Ma’alth, in my search for more efficacy and speed about e.g. love and money workings.

2 Likes

Using him in conjunction with other entities is quite powerful

1 Like

Wonderful, I’ll enjoy working with him. Thank You - ONA

2 Likes

Forgot to mention I called him the other night and he looked like this

On a side note he was super sad when I refused to give him some of my soda lol

5 Likes

Why not get the guy a drink lol Dragons enjoy the fizzy drinks too :laughing:

4 Likes

He was like "GIVE ME SOME"
I was just there like nah fam chill lol

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new here, how exactly can I evocate it?

1 Like

Like any other spirit I assume

@KingOfHearts616 did this servitor work well for you?

Can’t remember… Not even sure I used it… I can give it a go if you’d like

1 Like

PSA .
this user and his servitors were used to attack some of the members here and he got banned for this.
Avoid this and stick to known demons that help beginners for ascent Paimon Azazel Astaroth etc.

Also there’s spirits in KOF and other reputable books like like summoning spirits Konstantinos as well as the old grimoires.

5 Likes

Called on him and tried opening his sigil. I’ll let you know what I sense.

1 Like