Lucifuge Rofocale

The name Lucifuge Rofocale is quite badass

3 Likes

The name Lucifuge Rofocale is supposed to be the name of Satan since Satan is often viewed as a title rather than a name. Since Lucifer fell he wasn’t supposed to be so “light-bearing” so they tried to make a name that was opposite to Lucifer. Lucifuge means light-fleeing and Rofocale is Lucifer backwards in a way that’s pronounceable by an Italian. In Judaism, Satan is also generally considered a title and Satan’s name is considered to be Samael. So, Satan, Lucifer, Lucifuge Rofocale/Lucifuge/Rofocale, and Samael are the same being.

1 Like

interesting

A book entitled “Grand Grimoire of Infernal Pacts Goetic Theurgy” by Michael W Ford is heavy on information regarding Lucifuge Rofocale. I hope that this work is helpful for you and your journey.

If I may share with you my experience I’ve had with this particular entity that may provide some insight for you.

2018 I was experiencing some very turbulent times. The main issues were getting my freedom from certain family members after the passing of my father. Out of sheer desperation, not knowing anything about the left hand path the only magic I had practice in that time was angelic wicca.

Not knowing what to research typing in how to make a pact with the devil, the research led me to Lucifuge Rofocale. What turned my perception around and help educate me about the left-hand path was something along the lines of the source saying “do not simply make a pact with this entity or any other. It is unwise to try to make a pact with this entity or any other without understanding the repercussions and the proper ways of initiating said ritual. Purpose must be that of pure intent, educate before you make a mistake.”

I’m sharing this with you as to display the strength and compassion entities can display when a person is in real need and real guidance. Having no prior knowledge at that time of the left hand path and the etiquette for this particular entity, the research that begun my workings in the left-hand path taught me how.

Maybe simply allowing yourself to feel and to confirm that the energies and entities that are around you are not imposters or parasites; to allow them to guide you, while heeding caution to hopefully guide you to what will actually help you produce results that you were seeking.

Might be that Lucifuge is there to help guide you to another way that may help or how to work with him directly, regardless it’s great that you are open to this.

4 Likes

First time I heard Lucifuge talked about as compassionate, but I suppose it depends on the day you meet him. :joy:

1 Like

Lol yeah I was not in a great state of mind, didn’t care what the consequences were for my actions at the time. Would’ve done close to anything to get out of my situation.

I guess what I take as compassionate is something otherworldly that guided me to the option to self educate. Instead of a negative encounter, it was like a neutral path was shared, that could have gone either way, depending upon the decisions made.

I believe that those moments of dark and tumultuous times if something comes through to help guide and depending upon the person, can be either helpful or hurtful.

Now that I’m writing this out, I guess you could say that would be the true will of the individual, meaning what may come to help give aid and guidance, what the unrealized black flame within an individual may possibly call out to that would be willing to offer assistance.

2 Likes