Lucifuge Rofocale

See I know and have worked with Clauneck before and I don’t think it is Lucifuge Rofocale, I could be wrong but some people say Focalor but , ok so I just got a message via telepathy right this second in mid sentence, I feel and know it is Lucifuge and he is straight up telling me Focalor is his second in command and he is not Clauneck, He was once close friends with Raphael and even to this day there is no animosity between them. He is very much making the point that he is his own angel and very adamant about it. He is making some statement about Vepar being under his command as well. He’s basically going on to say I’m the boss period. I asked him about Lucifer he says what about him? I say I thought he was the boss? He says technicalities. Wow! That’s crazy he is a cocky spirit! He is showing me a coin spinning around. Ok I get it. He says that’s all for now but someone else wants to talk to me but has not developed the senses for it so I am being asked to pass this on. Whoever you are, don’t buy that car and your mom will always be a bitch I will send Piamon to help smooth things over for you when she is around. As for what is found in the Grimoire Verum Clauneck is subordinate to him and his personal treasurer/ accountant. Rubys and black diamonds and obsidian are his favorite gems offerings of nicely seasoned blood red rare steak is a fitting offering he says he wants it to cook on the altar, I asked him how to do that and he said get a hotplate dumbass. We had a good laugh. He says that’s all for now and catch you on the flip side.

13 Likes

I thought Satan was the boss? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought Satan was the boss? :)[/quote]
Well color me purple so did I…

1 Like

You could always check out some of Zac’s old posts. He’s posted quite a bit about him.

2 Likes

Some believe that Satan is a different aspect of Lucifer, similar to how King Paimon is a different aspect of Azazel (which Paimon has made clear to me.)

@AdamThoth - Great post! Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some believe that Satan is a different aspect of Lucifer, similar to how King Paimon is a different aspect of Azazel (which Paimon has made clear to me.)

@AdamThoth - Great post! Thanks :)[/quote]

I believe Satan is the greatest of them all.

3 Likes

Do you have the sigil of Lucifuge Rofocale?
In which book is it written about him?

1 Like

For those who follow Current 218, Lucifuge Rofocale is one of Azerate’s eleven heads (Satan, Molok, Beelzebub, Lucifuge Rofocale, Astaroth, Asmoday, Belfegor, Baaltzemoth, Adramalik, Lilith and Nahemah) “Lucifuge Rofocale (He Who Shuns the Light) banishes the illusions established by the false light’ of the creator and instead establishes the purifying darkness illuminated by the Black Light.”

Mark Alan Smith’s Primal Craft Current has a different sigils. According to him …" Unlike Lucifer and Belial Lucifuge shows Himself in manifestation as having five horns, giving Him the impression of wearing a crown.
Viper faced and red skinned, Rofocal has piercing blue eyes which constantly scan His immediate surroundings if called in evocation…"

7 Likes

I WAS CONFUSED> LINKIN PARK (HOLLOW AND ALONE) I WANNA HEAL AND FEEL WHAT I-
OH sorry, GOOGLE was singing for me…
Anyways… “I” identify (strongly) with both Thoth and Lucifer, but this is dope. We have OPPOSING

I called Folcalor but now all I see is this guy it’s

wild, is nature just shitting out new demonic overpowered beings or is it just me…this guy needs a NERF (or what?) but im not one to rain on our parade.
No but they are super similar IMO but maybe thats just gnosis that they are all connected!

2 Likes

A friend with a pendulum tells me they lucifuge has a mother and his god is Satan. Does that make any sense to anyone here?

1 Like

Yes it does, over the past few years or however long it’s been since this last communication I’ve learned a whole lot about the layers of the realities dealing with the spirits and what they are. When Lucifuge said he was the boss what he meant was the boss of his entourage of spirits. When I said I thought Lucifer was the boss he said “technicalities”. At the time I thought he was being cocky but now I understand. Imagine that you are the Pope of the Catholic Church and someone asks you about your hierarchy and you say, " I’m the boss". Of course you are, you’re the fucking Pope! But then you say but I thought God was the boss… “technicalities” Lol! Get it? Now I get it. It’s because Lucifer is god himself. Now what I have discovered is that it works like this…
His “mother” is our mother, the void chaos dragon mother! The light is of course Lucifer the light bringer or bearer etc. He is the light that is the order that spontaneously emerges from the chaos and darkness of the abyss. Simple enough right? Then when the light hits the prism like on the Pink Floyd album it becomes the spectrum of colors. Like with all things astrology, planetary, goetia magic, alchemy etc each is ruled by an element. The physical realms entry point is like the prism.

When the light enters the prism it them becomes the various elemental forces of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. Lucifer is the higher intellectual as represented by the Air element and Yellow. Satan is the primal nature the carnal nature of man and passion, emotion and as so is like the opposite of Lucifer the cold intelligent and logic. Satan is the Fire element and Red. Both are aspects of the pure white light Lucifer the big Lucifer but the little Lucifer is Air, Fire is his Satan aspect, water is Leviathan and Earth Behemoth. Lucifuge is or must then be governed by the Fire element. His planetary ruler is Saturn “Satan” get it?

So this is why his god is Satan and he has a mother. It all makes perfect sense.

6 Likes

Thank you for that clarification.
It was very enlightening

2 Likes

So lucifuge sais that the situation that happened was to license him to speak to his mother. He needs a license to speak to his own mother??

Does that make sense to you as well ?

1 Like

Not as of yet.

1 Like

The name Lucifuge Rofocale is quite badass

3 Likes

The name Lucifuge Rofocale is supposed to be the name of Satan since Satan is often viewed as a title rather than a name. Since Lucifer fell he wasn’t supposed to be so “light-bearing” so they tried to make a name that was opposite to Lucifer. Lucifuge means light-fleeing and Rofocale is Lucifer backwards in a way that’s pronounceable by an Italian. In Judaism, Satan is also generally considered a title and Satan’s name is considered to be Samael. So, Satan, Lucifer, Lucifuge Rofocale/Lucifuge/Rofocale, and Samael are the same being.

1 Like

interesting

A book entitled “Grand Grimoire of Infernal Pacts Goetic Theurgy” by Michael W Ford is heavy on information regarding Lucifuge Rofocale. I hope that this work is helpful for you and your journey.

If I may share with you my experience I’ve had with this particular entity that may provide some insight for you.

2018 I was experiencing some very turbulent times. The main issues were getting my freedom from certain family members after the passing of my father. Out of sheer desperation, not knowing anything about the left hand path the only magic I had practice in that time was angelic wicca.

Not knowing what to research typing in how to make a pact with the devil, the research led me to Lucifuge Rofocale. What turned my perception around and help educate me about the left-hand path was something along the lines of the source saying “do not simply make a pact with this entity or any other. It is unwise to try to make a pact with this entity or any other without understanding the repercussions and the proper ways of initiating said ritual. Purpose must be that of pure intent, educate before you make a mistake.”

I’m sharing this with you as to display the strength and compassion entities can display when a person is in real need and real guidance. Having no prior knowledge at that time of the left hand path and the etiquette for this particular entity, the research that begun my workings in the left-hand path taught me how.

Maybe simply allowing yourself to feel and to confirm that the energies and entities that are around you are not imposters or parasites; to allow them to guide you, while heeding caution to hopefully guide you to what will actually help you produce results that you were seeking.

Might be that Lucifuge is there to help guide you to another way that may help or how to work with him directly, regardless it’s great that you are open to this.

4 Likes

First time I heard Lucifuge talked about as compassionate, but I suppose it depends on the day you meet him. :joy:

1 Like

Lol yeah I was not in a great state of mind, didn’t care what the consequences were for my actions at the time. Would’ve done close to anything to get out of my situation.

I guess what I take as compassionate is something otherworldly that guided me to the option to self educate. Instead of a negative encounter, it was like a neutral path was shared, that could have gone either way, depending upon the decisions made.

I believe that those moments of dark and tumultuous times if something comes through to help guide and depending upon the person, can be either helpful or hurtful.

Now that I’m writing this out, I guess you could say that would be the true will of the individual, meaning what may come to help give aid and guidance, what the unrealized black flame within an individual may possibly call out to that would be willing to offer assistance.

2 Likes