Lucifer's niche

Every entity has something that they are good at that makes you want to use them in the future. In your opinion, what unique ability does Lucifer / Amaymon have that makes him special? I know that he can enter dreams and give tremendous insight, but is that his niche? I know that he has an ability to compel others to take action, but is that his niche? What are the talents that stand out for this spirit and what powers can he grant to us that makes him unique? Thanks!

2 Likes

As stated in the BALG FAQ, Lucifer is good at many things, he can do a lot. Plus, many spirits have multiple “niches”. For example, King Paimon is good at manipulation, but he can do way more than that.

3 Likes

I do not see that in BALG FAQ. It deals with community guidelines as best as I can tell. Am I missing something?

There are 2 Lucifers the first is basically god of the whole universe himself the supreme god head, the consciousness of the entirety the other is his the fractal aspect of himself in this the physical realm. It’s the same force. It’s much like the architect that constructs a house but also steps in to work as a contractor intone specific area that he feels he needs to do himself. Imagine it like this, light shines through a prism and becomes the multitude of colors. Technically all the spirits are aspects of Lucifer. So for this ,your question, Lucifer is the governing principle of the Air element and deals with all things involving the intellectual. Science, art music travel communication writing etc. Then from this hierarchy he delegates to other spirits inline with this element. Such as King Paimon, Camio, The Duchess Bune and others that fill more specific functions. Does that help?

11 Likes

That is actually pretty helpful . Thanks!

4 Likes

I was wondering the same thing thanks for this also wondering what faction furfur fits into

4 Likes

I’ll look into it for you :wink:

4 Likes
2 Likes

This is the exact same explanation that King Paimon has given me (He gave me a vision of the famous Pink Floyd album cover to emphasize His point :joy::metal:)

Hence the ”same but not the same“ principle.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s funny you mentioned the Pink Floyd album… Read this.
Lucifuge Rofocale - #18 by AdamThoth
This shit right here folks is what’s called a synchronicity verification!

2 Likes

That would be so incredible if u did

2 Likes

I’ll have something for you here in a minute or two.

2 Likes

He is full on governed by the Fire element, his planetary sphere is Mars, his incense is dragons blood his metal is Iron color is red and direction is south he is under Lucifuge Rofocale who is governed by Satan. He has a touch or two of water element as he also has copper and silver in his metal correspondances and his zodiac sign is pieces. So maybe not full on fire but at least 3/4 fire and 1/4 water would be his ratio so his attributes would correspond this which is why he causes thunder lightning storms and can cause man and woman to love. Storms are a mixture of fire and water. Love is a water thing and fire is romantic passion so this all makes perfect sense to his elemental combination.

3 Likes

Lucifuge rofocal? Really? How did you find this out? And everything else is pretty much on point now I’m curious to know who lucifuge rofocal is ugh so much info to keep track of

3 Likes