Luciferianism and BDSM Slavery

“Jehovan Programming” = my Roman Catholic Upbringing.

1 Like

Lol. Gotcha…so like “Jehovan” programming as in Jehovah/Yahweh?

That’s funny. I grew up as a Jehovah’s Witness…so trust me, I get it.

1 Like

Yup…I tend to lump Christianity, Judaism, and Islam into a bucket I called “Jehovans.” Maybe not fully accurate (I’m not really a religious scholar on that point), but it works for me.

Lo… I gotcha. Makes sense…kinda true

@beastofmarbas Check out the book Carnal Alchemy by Stephen and Crystal Dawn Flowers.

It’s all about the spiritual path of BDSM.

3 Likes

I’d recommend this book as well… being a Luciferian myself and gay male submissive I find these two ideas very compatible.

My natural sexual state around men is one of submissiveness. But not how you’re defining it as “less than” and “diminished” in some way. It’s my path of Truth. It’s how I “connect” sexually and it’s similar to how I believe many women feel. The primal prey instinct to be pursued and eventually captured and consumed in carnal lust becoming one with your Dominant. I’m the receptive part of the connection. The Dom is the penetrative part of the connection. Because I’m a man and CAN do both I’m fully aware of their equality and balance.

Ideas Masculinity and Femininity distort the equal balance of the penetrative Dom and receptive sub roles for a sexual connection. Ditch these roles and focus instead on the Divine penetrative and Divine Receptive connection - they both require each other to make a “connection”.

The sub is giving up control to become one with the Dominant. Most BDSM practitioners know this as feeling Owned and protected and even stable. Luciferianism tells us being the submissive is not weak, or less than - but an equal partner in union where the Dominant.

Submission is to be “given a purpose under” something or someone. Being a good submissive means to be a good follower, a second in command, a protector/warrior under the command of the Dominant, a listener and a learner for the Dominant. I need to point out most Dominants get a good laugh out of me. They have nothing to teach me and I don’t respect them enough to submit to them.

This is the Lucifarian version of BDSM. I’m on my own path of enlightenment. The sub path in Carnal Knowledge, is the follower path, the riskier path, the path with the greater and faster self discovery and mastery but also the path with the most risk as we’re extremely vulnerable.

Being a Luciferian gives me “self agency and focus” to ensure “I protect myself” on this riskier path.

3 Likes

Welcome @PupDuke. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule fo this forum.

Very well put BabyDragon! I completely agree with you. This is how I feel too.

I am the power the Dominant is manipulating. I don’t give the Dom my power, I simply give the Dominant control over my power - this allows me to be “out of control” and completely under His control. I signal the need “for more” by being “out of control” which prompts the Dominant to take more control.

4 Likes

Thank you for this perspective. It’s very enlightening and has helped me frame things I have been feeling about submission for awhile now. I have come across the “unworthy” Dom’s myself and like you, have laughed at the simple games they attempt to play.

I’m going to have to give some serious meditation on the idea of “given a purpose under” that you mention. I both do and do not have persons in my life who give me a purpose under them (i.e., they do, but not in a Dom/sub framework, and then, only loosely assigning the responsibility to me). So, I want to think about how something is manifesting in my life in ways I hadn’t expected.

2 Likes