Lucifer

There is a woman on YouTube, Abbey Normal. She is saying that KING LUCIFER is turning to the light. … this IS possible. It is just something so bizarre. Any thoughts on this? ??

He listens, but if you don’t develop senses you cannot hear.

2 Likes

how to develop the senses?

1 Like

meditate.

Really wish I can communicate with him…

1 Like

me too

1 Like

it will be a must to practice black goetia magic

1 Like

Lolz. No! Not the light-bearer himself, nooooo! Haha.

8 Likes

She is just seeing through her personal lens. I like that she doesn’t strictly adhere to a dichotomy, and will explore and ask all kinds of entities for herself what they are all about.

1 Like

He always listens to prayers and he always comes when summoned.

6 Likes

he always comes when summoned.

Sometimes you don’t need to summon Him, He came if He know you wish for help, even when you don’t feel it.

At least, it happened to me, and we working together every day.

2 Likes

That’s true. It happened to me with Lucifer and some other spirits.

2 Likes

I’m glad to read that. There was a time when I felt myself extremely confused because I don’t needed to evoke some of Them. Few Deities are simply sent signs to me, visions to start communicate with Them, so I did.

3 Likes

Sometimes they put you on a forum with proper magicians or sync up life for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s okay for them to do that I believe.

@Titan.M Haha true!

2 Likes

Yes, I see. 43 days and I’ve got 5 sigils in my room already, and most of these happened because Their call, haha. And I’m sure that I can sense the sixth one.

In Lucifer’s case our relationship started in a different way, but He guided me well.

1 Like

I believe these entities listen in on our prayer or are able to ¨hear¨ us better once we make the decision in this life to ask for help. These beings are beyond space, time, and reality. You are not the first person he has ever worked with and you wont be the last. He hears all but is sure to listen to your request specifically. He has many incarnations and legions of helpers who are also listening and helping.

He wasnt Gods favorite son for nothing.

4 Likes

Indeed, once you ask them to be part of your life, they’ll give their all!

2 Likes

once you ask them to be part of your life, they’ll give their all!

And this is a wonderful, pure and honest thing I think. I did not wanted to work too many Deities so I do it only if I felt the connection between us (often “before” we starts working together), but when I invite one of Them into my life, this is for a lifetime to me, to Us (and beyond).

And because of that, I’m ready to share with Them everything, for as you said: They’re became the part of my life.

1 Like

You have put it in an amazing manner. What you said is true, these spirits are friends and they do their best to help us. I do wonder how many things they can actually teach us. I mean, I already know that they are amazing guides, but I guess they have knowledge beyond every imagination, they know things I would never even think to think about XD.

2 Likes