Love Spell great Results

I used a palo spirit so you guys will have to taylor it to the lust pirit of your likeing. You use sweet herbs. Get the herbs that are for ochun. But i also cuka ratcha. Thats yemayas herb. Try to get that because its off the hook. 1jar photo of you and target. 5 fish hooks with line. to hook her 5 senses.place fish ooks into photo. Then you take the line and wrap it around your photo with two magnets one for you and one for her. so you are drwan to each other.5 cinamon sticks 5 pennies. I like to use red Jasper. Notice a theme. 5 senses. Draw tge sigil of the spirit on the floor. Draw the symbol for north west east south on the floor place jar on that symbol. Call the spirit through the sigil. Push your fantasy throughthe sigil. Visualize you and her. I did the similar spell for 4people at once during a full moon. 3 got amazing results with sex abd everything. My one client wanted tge spell for a girl he worjed with. Shes been blowing him everday in the parking lot. Befor work. My other client said his target wont stop calling him. Begging him to fuck her. My last client is a women. She just called me and asked me hpw to yake it off. Because the guy has become craxy obsessed with her. I didnt but my god brothers adviced me to try to get dirt from the targets house. Or at the very least job or where you see them.

9 Likes

How did they get you to do that for them as I need this also?

2 Likes

They paid me. Lol

1 Like

Lolll, I understand that part. How can I get that done if I feel I’m not strong enough to take it on and get the results I’m looking for pls?

1 Like

Hire a professional! But please don’t ask members on here for free work, drives people crazy. :slight_smile:

If you click someone’s name on a post, if they have a shop or offer paid-for services, they can list it in their forum profile page, obviously any dealings are between you and them and not subject to accreditation or oversight by either BALG the business nor forum mods, private transactions between forum members are your own responsibility: this is covered in the Forum Rules, and specifically the section on Advertising.

Or, study up, put in the work, and become strong enough… :wink:

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Exactly.[/quote]
Aww…Magician i was still trying to hit you up for that spell :frowning:

1 Like

[/quote]
Aww. . hell thats gonna make me cry :cry:

1 Like

[quote=“jaysalamone, post:1, topic:8158”]I used a palo spirit so you guys will have to tailor it to the lust spirit of your liking.

You use sweet herbs. Get the herbs that are for Ochun. But i also cuka ratcha. Thats Yemayas herb.[/quote]

If i’m not mistaken, Cucaracha (Cockroach grass) is (Tradescantia zebrina). In the West it is also known as Wandering Jew or Inchplant.

For those of you reading this page who may not understand the terms: if you find yourself confused about ATR herbs, This page corresponds a few of the ones used in Santeria and the Palos.

It helps to find the Latin designation for any herb or stone in a foreign tradition to verify that you are using the right ones.

Also, understand that different plants can do the same thing. Some herbs are equally if not more powerful and can be used as a substitute in natural magick, as long as the herb or object is not designated to the spirit you are calling, in which case you use what the spirit prefers.

[quote=“jaysalamone, post:1, topic:8158”]1 jar photo of you and target.
5 fish hooks with line (to hook her 5 senses).
5 cinnamon sticks
5 pennies. I like to use red Jasper. Notice a theme. 5 senses.

Draw the sigil of the spirit on the floor. Draw the symbol for north west east south on the floor place jar on that symbol. Call the spirit through the sigil.

Push your fantasy through the sigil. Visualize you and her.

Place fish hooks into photo. Then you take the line and wrap it around your photo with two magnets, one for you and one for her so you are drawn to each other.

I did the similar spell for 4 people at once during a full moon. 3 got amazing results with sex and everything. My one client wanted tge spell for a girl he worked with. Shes been blowing him everyday in the parking lot before work. My other client said his target wont stop calling him. Begging him to fuck her. My last client is a women. She just called me and asked me how to take it off because the guy has become crazy obsessed with her. I didn’t, but my godbrothers advised me to try to get dirt from the targets house. Or at the very least job or where you see them.[/quote]

And there ladies and germs is your Palo Mayombe love bind.

Let me follow it up with an equally hardcore love bind from Haitian Vodun.

This love bind works with Simbi Makaya. His offerings include whiskey and black male pigs. You don’t have to be an initiate in Vodun to do this rite, just follow the instructions and honor Simbi properly so you don’t get burned. ADR (Palo and Haitian Vodun) works very well and is not for the faint of heart, so make sure you can handle this.

With that said, let’s continue.

Your outcome for this ritual is ‘Make love me’ or 'Make love me instead of .

To do the work you need:
: Papa Legba’s vever drawn on a size A4 (8.5 x 11 inch) page
: Simbi Makaya’s vever drawn on another size A4 (8.5 x 11 inch) page
: a Red vulva or penis candle (depending on their gender)
: matches to light the candle (don’t use a lighter, use matches)
: a small ovenproof dish, such as a breadpan etc.
: a pot or baking tin, turned upside-down
: 1 bottle of Florida Water
: 2 business card-sized pieces cut from a Brown paper bag
: a darning needle
: 2 spools of thread, 1 Red, 1 Black
: 1 bottle of White Rum
: 1 shot glass
: a Spray bottle.

If you can, let the altar for this ritual be all on the floor.

Here’s how you do it. Put the vever for Papa Legba at the head of your altar. About a foot away, put the vever for Simbi Makaya on the floor. Put the candle and matches between the vevers but closer to Simbi’s vever. Put the ovenproof dish on top of the pot turned upside-down. Put the card pieces, needle, and thread spools by the dish and pot near Simbi’s vever. You are set up to do this work.

Pour about a shot of White Rum into the spray bottle. Spray the rum over and around Papa Legba’s sigil while calling him to open the gateways for Simbi Makaya. Spray until the spray bottle is empty, then pour some rum from the bottle directly onto the floor and continue calling Legba to bring Simbi Makaya to you.

Welcome Makaya when you feel his presence. Pour about a quarter shot of Florida Water into the spray bottle. Spray inside the dish until the bottle is empty. Put the needle in the dish, then light a match and use it to light the Florida Water. Visualize Makaya being attracted into the needle as it gets hotter. Let the flames burn themselves out and the pan and needle cool down on their own.

Write your name on one of the brown papers. Write your lover’s name on the other one. This will work even better if you have photos of each other, moreso the better if you have genetic links (personals) of them.

Take about 3 feet (1 metre) of each type of thread. When the needle is cooled down, take it out of the dish and spool each thread through the needle eye. Put the two papers together with names/photos/personals touching each other, and sew the papers together with the needle and thread. As you sew, imagine Simbi forcing you two to dance together and fuck each other silly. The flames that burned the needle are now burning your lover to want you.

When you have sewn the papers together, fold Simbi Makaya’s vever around them. Ask Makaya to bring you and your lover together. Use the rest of the thread to sew and then wrap the vever and papers. Describe what you want your relationship to be like in detail. Promise Makaya a reward when your ersatz lover finally comes to you.

Put the wrapped up vever where nobody else can see it. Then clean up and go about your business.

Your lover-to-be should come around soon thereafter. When they do, GIVE SIMBI MAKAYA THE REWARD YOU PROMISED HIM OR HE’LL FUCK YOUR LIFE UP!!! Do NOT play games with the loi in Vodun. They will fix your motherfucking business but good if you violate them.

A good offering would be something like this: buy a Red or Black candle, a bottle, Extra Virgin Olive oil, and Spearmint Essential oil.

Pour the bottle halfway with the Olive oil, then put a few drops of Spearmint oil into the Olive oil so it smells strong. Fill the bottle with Olive oil. You now have a candle oil all spirits enjoy.

Carve Simbi Makaya’s vever into the candle and anoint the candle with the Spearmint/Olive oil blend. Light the candle, then pour a shot of White Rum into a shot glass and call Simbi to offer it to him. Leave the shot for Simbi to enjoy while the candle burns out. It will leave a pleasant smell in your room that Simbi will enjoy.

To keep the vever wrap strong, from time to time you need to recharge it. One way to do that:

Put Florida Water into a spray bottle. Take the vever wrap out of its hiding place and tell Simbi what you want loud and clear while spraying the wrapped vever with the Florida Water. That is all you need to do. This will keep the vever wrap working on your behalf.

Aftermath of the ritual: There is a very real chance of your fuckbuddy becoming obsessed with you to the point where they disrupt your life.

If your lover is too much for you to handle and you get tired of their drama, you have to destroy the vever wrap and honor Simbi Makaya for his work on your behalf to go on with your life.

Pour out a full bottle of White Rum to Simbi. Take the wrap out of its hiding place. Cut the threads off, pull the papers apart, thank Simbi for what he has done for you but you’ve had your fill and want him to stop working on your behalf. Then find a respectable way to dispose of Simbi and Legba’s vever, i will leave it up to you to find a respectable way to dispose of a vever or sigil. Tossing it in the trash is not respectable. Use your common sense.

And there you have it. Not one, but TWO ADR love binds and they both work like gangbusters.

13 Likes

Yes it is. Vodou Love Magick by Kenaz Filan. The difference is, i modified a few things.

That book should be required reading for anyone who does love magick rituals. It has a LOT of good common sense advice in the first 5 chapters, which i highly suggest you read.

You have Florida water and Kananga water. They are alcohol-based colognes. There are other waters you can use as well. You’re better off using one of these.

1 Like

REALLY!!! I used to cut and throw this plant all the time because of overgrowing… Never knew it had so much potency… and never knew its name too >.<
Thanks for posting!! (:

1 Like

Why Papa Legba and Simbi Makaya, and not Erzulie Freda? Just curious…

This is a very nicely detailed report, but it seems like it requires a lot of setting up.

Do you know anything simpler?

hello i would like more information on the spell but can’t pm you. can i trouble you to pm me please?

Seems like an interesting spell but there’s some things that could be explained in a little more detail. The OP mentions herbs, cinnamon sticks, pennies and red jasper, but doesn’t mention what to do with these items. Are these items to be placed into the jar? Is the photo punctured with hooks to be placed in the jar as well? Specifically what herbs are recommended besides cuka ratcha? How are these sigils to be drawn on the floor? If one’s home is fully carpeted then what? Are you supposed to just draw on tile/hardwood with a marker or chalk or something?

2 Likes

Can you please take a picture of the fima you used for Chola and how do you ease down the effect when your situation is where you want it, or rather control the obsession?

Do you have. Contact email that I can hit you through? Can this be worked without haveing Chola? Or rather with Lucero?

1 Like

As an initiate I would not recommend you do this exactly as she has because you are not initiated, palo does not play! I think she is recommending that you use what ever lust spirit you know in a similar technique. Drawing a fima can hold you in dangerous situations. There are rules to palo !

Hey there, @james_davis. I see you joined us back in October of last year but still have not introduced yourself. Please make your next post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum and failure to do so may result in your account being suspended and your posts removed until the rule is respected.

Whats your email to talk more about the spell you mention

1 Like