Love experience

I’m trying to attract the girl I idealized. I wanted to know which entity would be best for this situation. Because a while ago I read an experience of a guy who worked with some spirit (I don’t remember what it was) and asked him to attract a girl with such characteristics, but he didn’t specify well and it didn’t work because according to the report: “she was beautiful but dumb”.
I’ve also read that certain spirits related to a particular element are better for lasting results, if I’m not mistaken (if I’m wrong please correct me) it is the spirits linked to the water element that take a little longer to make the request but the result is durable, concrete, safe.

1 Like

Well, a poor description of what you want leaves you open to failure from any entity.

When using the GoetiaGuide app, the following come up for “love”:
-Dantalion
-Vine
-Barbatos
-Raum
-Beleth
-Gremory
-Amon
-Eligos
-Vual
-Zepar
-Sallos
-Gaap
-Furfur
-Astaroth
-Forenus

So a ridiculous amount of the Goetia. I’ve personally worked with (from this list) Sallos, Gremory, Dantalion, Eligos, Amon, and Beleth. I’m currently very into Beleth. From what I’ve seen, Sallos is your “go-to” for the soft ‘true’ love kind of thing. There’s actually a long post differentiating different kinds of love entities, give me a moment to find it.

2 Likes

Here we are, see the second post in this thread:

Choose as fits your needs.

2 Likes

Thank you very much \o/

1 Like