Loose A Few Jizz On My Tits & Tapping That Hairy Gatekeeper Pussy

It’s amazing don’t lie. She so pretty

who you talking bout

1 Like

Purple

2 Likes

cool

1 Like

@Purple I would like your opinion on something I pulled from a conversation with a spirit I met in my house, they insinuated that Tiamat has strong ties to Lilith do you know if this is true?

1 Like
6 Likes

As long as you understand that I was joking with her.

1 Like

I understand. :slight_smile:

Tear open the space time continuum.
Yeah Baby. I’ll be in that

Tagged. Even though I knew this. A lot of people don’t.
However no being us simy one aspect. No entity is one shade.
She is also revered for teaching vampirisn credited with bestowing sucubi and inncubi

My very personal experience with her although limited. Is she is awsome in power and stature
Even before fully coming to lhp from being eclectic I recited her (non lhp) orientated prose.
She breathed into me I felt her electric empowerment I/ we walked around the house we were in at the time and strength in every word came ou tt. It was as if she I were bespelling changes all throughout the hse. W h en at t h e end and she b reached out.
Every dark moon f o r months .
She increased what was diminished by the cruelty of others… empowered me as a woman. I would dance (that’s scary for other’s to see), sang got excessively horny…! Flirted w o th all my ma like friends started stringing a few along… took p rovokative photo s (ah… & deleted them of course)!!
When we came to this house ad I began sharing a glass of water with my essence in it. Whilst the “darker” lords the water was thick and heavy… When it was her turn… the water was ALWAYS Light and Airy.

That’s a clued to whom she is.
Ahhh I have an altar I have not been working with her as yet.

2 Likes

Been a few days since that ritual that was 13 days AFTER my birthday. 3:33 has been my time for years now.

Satalos is greatly pleased with it. Having now married his Bride. The enegy was needed for the consummation of it on the earth plane.

Everyone should be grateful on this timeline He had his woman to make love to. It could had been a lot, lot worse.

img059

1 Like

Can I pm you with a question?? Relating to this last post?

Sure.

I always find insightful info on lilith from you and we are greatful.

1 Like

Was a high class Courtesan in 2 previous lives. Temple prostitute in ancient Egypt , Isis Cult. As Black Sorceress, I love to be wicked when attending a christian wedding or funeral. Still give me a very natural high sticking it to the false Nazarene and his sheeple.:ghost:

2 Likes

Do you have pictures to prove this?

Say pretty please …

Pretty please, with sugar on top.

I see what you did there! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Pretty Please?:upside_down_face::blush: