Looking for more intense methods to open my third eye

i go for the no pain many gain method. i prefer isometrics. i do what’s called work smarter not harder. =o) if such method exist for any field. maybe cuz of my tai chi training. soft approach vs hard approach.

2 Likes

It’s more interesting that, like, focusing on my head for six months.

1 Like

I’m doing this again right now,today.

1 Like

OK so the first problem here is thinking that the third eye is something that needs to be opened. The biggest problem is the fact that it’s associated with a physical eye in the first place. You can’t open your third eye because it’s already performing it’s function. The problem here is a big misconception about what the third eye is. I will tell you immediately what it is NOT! It is not some magical thing that once opens grants you super psychic powers or the ability to see ghosts.
Read here…

7 Likes

I don’t expect to get superpowers.

Was expecting to see energy. And I guess I do, since I’m seeing sparks and flashes all the time.

1 Like

If you want to see energy I have you covered right here. This site has a search function for a reason folks and when you search search my stuff because a lot of people post a lot of bullshit and it’s hard to weed out fact from fantasy. I shoot straight and keep it scientific.

4 Likes

I see auras, just… very slightly. I see faded white auras around people when they are on a plan color background.

Frankly, Adam, I’m fucking sick of sitting in front of a mirror looking at my aura. I did it for two months and I’m DONE.

Is that what my page said to do?

NO, but your method is honestly the sae as the others, the only difference being imagining you’re looking at a border.

Have you tried it?

Yeah, I see it immediately.

Because I have aura sight, it’s just shitty and I can’t see colors.

Focus on the border because what you are doing is allowing the cones in your retina to be at the right angle to pick it up. Keep focusing on the border and you will eventually see the colors just like all the other people in the comments section.

I did this.

FOR TWO. MONTHS. Hours a day sitting in front of a white background to see a white aura. I made this page to find a new method.

Give it at least 15 min like I said.

R e a d. I hate to be rude but I clearly stated this.

Well I hate to be rude too. But if it worked for me and countless other people than perhaps it’s not the method but your incompetence.

1 Like

It does work, Adam, I did it exactly as you said.

Except better. For months. I made progress but I’m fucking bored. Don’t insult me because my lack of results has made you feel insecure.

Welcome to the occult dear. Some people do things over and over and over for years if needed to see a result. Psychic senses aren’t something you can achieve because you did one ritual or one excercise. It needs patience and dedication. Two months is quite honestly nothing.

4 Likes

It’s not an insult, incompetence doesn’t mean the same thing as unintelligent it simply means that your skill level is not developed to a competent degree for adequate results. Also the number of likes and successful responses far outweighs your one unsuccessful endeavor, there is no insecurities about my methods here, how could I with such positive results.

3 Likes

it possibly can for people who are born more connected to their energy bodies

1 Like