Looking for a spirit to get someone to answer my text message

Yes I think so too. I am not a fan of “mindgames”. It’s ridiculous. Yes not revealing too much at first makes things interesting, but doing everything on purpose just to hook him up, is a bit off and does not last long as you say…
As I said, @Titan.M got my situation completely wrong. Even if I could or would like to, it would not make sense and it would make me look desperate af.

Anyway, my cards keep on telling me there is another girl behind the scenes, but nothing serious.
I guess for now there is nothing I can do about it anymore. We also don’t live in the same place. I’m kinda sad now, as I see we somehow will find to each other, but when is the question and how.

1 Like

Divination can predict things that are many years into the future. I have first hand experience on that.

But for your situation, I’d guess first being able to be with him is a priority magick wise.

2 Likes

That’s true! I mean the third part thing is now, but as you say, the cards can show a potential that can take up to 100 years lol. I also use astrology, progressed charts, transits etc.
But I think you are right. I need to be more persistent with this.

1 Like

LOA text back techniques are dope
Go on youtube and try a few
They always worked for me

2 Likes

They never work for me! LOA never quite worked for me, which is why I got into black magick many years ago.
I will say that yes, my willpower and the will to change and bend an outcome has increased without spirits, but I’m still not a LOA person tbh.
But it’s great if it works for others. :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like