Letters to Santa are just Baby's First Letter of Intent

There is. He’s a thought form. Look it up.

hah

Letter to this santa ->

3 Likes

Eh screw letters. Hop on his lap and demand your desires.

2 Likes

I never thought about him being an actual spirit. So he’s a thoughtform?

Yes. I literally said he was.

Well damn. My bad. I was trying to expand the convo but nvm. Lol

I hate to be rude, I’m sorry, but I just said he was.

What I asking is are you sure he’s a thoughtform or could he be some sort of other type of spirit? Just curious. I don’t think about things like that

Since Santa Clause is based around a real person from the third century, Saint Nicholas, the patron saint of children, in my opinion, he is more of an archetype, than a thoughtform. He is Saint Nicholas writ large.

1 Like

Ah ok. I want to look into this. It’s interesting. Never really thought about where he fits in the spiritual world.

Sure I’ll write a letter. I’ve been missing my childhood lately and somehow I feel this would be good for me.

Dear Santa,

It’s been what? Over sixteen years? Hope you aren’t too mad at me. I haven’t been the best, but then again, you likely understand why. Anyway, to make a long story short - thanks for all the nintendo games from way back when. Especially pokemon ranger. That shit was awesome.

If it’s not too much to ask, I’d adore some help with getting a new laptop in order and functional. I know that a fancy Demon lord is helping with the funds, but I’d also just appreciate general luck and some mad Christmas magicks since…well…you know me. Tech just loses its shit around me after three months, and having this laptop last at least a year or three would be a blessing and a gift in and of itself.

I know I’m not asking for something physical by technicality, but sometimes, the best gifts are the ones we can’t see.

Also, tell Krampus I said hey. He’s still my favorite Christmas devil. Catch you later jolly man.

• signed, that one orphan kid you likely gave coal to on more than one occasion
2 Likes

Thank you, for being the only person to officially do this.

1 Like

Dear santa

would love some cocaine

Justicet

Sounds like you’ll be getting what you deserve.

No problem. It’s amazing what a little intent and positivity can do, right? I think it’s a sweet and fun idea. :heart:

1 Like