Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Hi succupedia.
In one of your earlier posts you said:

You weren’t intimidated or frightened by her presence. You seemed fascinated, and curious. And you welcomed her presence. She seemed positively surprised by that, maybe for the simple reason that she’s not used to that kind of reaction.

My question is, why is she surprised? I mean when you would visit someone, you would expect a neutral reaction, right. A simple “Hi” or “Hello”. Why is she than expecting a negative reaction at the first encounter?
Or did she appear in a frightening apparition by purpose?
Do some of them appear to frighten other people be purpose?
I know they have a darkside, but why appear dark on the first date?
Are they testing us to see if we are still interested in them?

2 Likes

And in addition succupedia, when you say they can get dependent to us, what kind of dependents?

1 Like

Let me ask you a question: What is the common reaction to these kind of manifestations?

grudge hands
darkenergycoven

Fear, right? What would your first reaction be if you experienced this within your first weeks with the succubus you have? My first reaction wasn’t fear, all though I’ve got a little intimidated by these kind of manifestations. But their intentions wasn’t to inflict fear, but to make me getting familiarized by these kind of manifestations.

Let’s say you’re a highly developed spirit, with the powers to manifest in several currents, from dark to light and everything else in-between. You’ve gone dark on a lot of humans over hundreds, or even thousands of years. And you know the common reaction of your darker sides, right? Fear. But once in a while, a few humans react differently to it; They don’t show fear, but rather being indifferent to it. How would you react to that? By being surprised? Maybe even falling in love? Or maybe, even as a powerful spirit, getting caught off guard, and being afraid, because you didn’t expect this kind of reaction?

And, yes, sometimes it is a test. It’s about accepting one another, accepting the darker sides as much as the lighter sides we’re all have within us.

With “dependancy”, it’s to know we that we can trust each other, no matter we’re going through in our lives.

I still think you ask too much questions, @Whiski. There’s doubt in asking too much, rather than getting on with your own succubus. Your experience is yours alone, and even if you might find a few similarities to my experiences, there will be much more differences.

What’s your progress with your succubus, by the way?

5 Likes

Thank you, but you`re wrong.

Its good to ask questions. You see, in the whole internet you get information about how to summon a Succubus, or you find a conjurer who can do that for you. And you get the expectation that they are sex beings and everything is fluffy and fine, and thats it. And yeah. I would be scared a little bit, but mostly I would feel threaten by this. In the first appearances, when they would show me their scary side, I could think that she maybe want to attack me. You are the only one who is telling us that, that they have a darkside too. And that this is not dangerous. If I wouldnt know that, and she would come to me in this form, I could possibly banish her, because she maybe could be an imposter or so.
This appearance is not only scary, it could also seen as a threat.
As long we know whats behind of this, we are prepared.
So I was right, it`s their way to testing us. A test to see, if we can handle their whole being.
But the dependency of trusting each other makes not really sense to me. That we can be dependent on them, because they are on a higher level and have more knowledge, power and resources than we do, yes this makes sense to me.

2 Likes

Sure, it’s good to ask questions…to a certain degree. People ask questions all the time, but some of them forget the experience, so they stay comfortly in the “asking question”-zone. I have never asked questions about succubus and incubus entities, but I have shared my experiences over the years instead. I once made the choice to get on with it, and I’ve never looked back with regrets.

Research, reading books and asking questions is only the first stage in pretty much everything, including magic and spirit relationships, but staying in that stage for too long doesn’t get you anywhere. You can’t learn anything without practicality of the actual experience.

I did my research back in the days, made my choice, wrote the letter and set it on fire. But never did I ask anyone questions. My choice, my journey, my consequence. Luckily, it ended quite well.

The dependency is more than trust. If two spirits and souls are merged together, the dependency is there. If you’re hurt, physically and emotionally, they get hurt too. And it’s the same if they’re hurt.

9 Likes

Hi I have a couple of questions about the Letter Method for Summoning Succubus I hope you can answer them as soon as possible thank you in advance

1.i tried the to summon a succubus a couple of weeks ago however nothing happen the day of the summoning but a couple of days later when I was falling asleep I heard whispering coming from my left ear specifically that ear since I sleep in a big bed and I leave an empty spot for her on the bed.sometimes I can feel a cool breeze on my face when I’m laying down a couple of seconds of feeling the breeze I imidetaly fall asleep at times I swear I can smell flowers and chocolate even if nothing of the sort in my room i guess what I’m getting at is it possible for there to be a delayed effect of sorts?

2.how much of the Letter has to be burned ?

1. I tried to burn the Letter with the candle and the candle instantly went out did this possibly ruin the ritual?

4.how do I burn the Letter without having to constantly relight the Letter with a lighter or is there a slightly more flammable paper (I use normal notebook paper)

5.ive been meditating daily buy I don’t know what a trance state feels like ? I do how ever feel how certain Parts of my body feel as if they are breathing, at times it feels like I’m floating

1. what does a succubus look like or does her appearance change as I had dreams where I see a red head woman and a couple weeks ago I saw the same woman but she she had Deep Black hair and slightly pale Skin a couple days after this dream I saw a the same woman but she was completely different she had white hair , magenta eyes , horns , wings and a tail (it is important to note I saw this woman before I would enter hardthard times the first time was before a transplant surgery)
3 Likes

feeling your succubus like that is one of the best things you can wish for, focus on sensing her whenever you can.

this might sound strange, but try going to bed naked exposing yourself to the air maybe you can feel her stronger, you can always put on some clothes if you don’t feel anything or if you feel something, after the experience is over.

Lilith/Naamah might like some dark chokolate :smiley: you could make a small offering

3 Likes

Try to burn the letter til there is nothing left. Basically until it’s all ash.

If the candle went out, just light another one and continue.

I personally don’t think it matters whether you use a lighter, candle, or matches. Candles preferably, but it’s all about the intent. I used a birthday candle, and it blew out before I could blow it out myself. I thought the ritual possibly was a failure, but nevertheless I began to feel heat and touches. Now I can see her energy and feel it whenever I focus on it, feel her heartbeat against mine, caresses and more. I’ve heard her a couple times, but haven’t been able to see her in any form definitively as of yet, except for her shadow and I don’t mind it. I know she is there regardless.

It sounds like you she may already be around you, so like succupedia says “Acknowledge her”. Tell her thank you when you feel the sensations and touches. It’ll grow your connection with her and the relationship will grow.

2 Likes

Acknowledge her, tune in often. It usually starts subtly, but gets stronger the more you bond with them. Never forget that many are very loving and emotional. While patient don’t neglect them or they may very well leave you.

3 Likes

How do you know which one is her energy? I get touched in multiple places of my body and I can’t tell if it’s her, or not. I’ve been getting touches for years so It’s very difficult to tell where she is and which energy to focus on. Can you?

2 Likes

I know what you mean. My energy has started to get stronger and radiate, so at times I can’t differentiate between hers, mine, or some outside force. But for me theirs subtle additions to her presence that makes me certain that it’s her. Warmth around my face, caressing my hair, etc. Or deep down I just know it’s her. Try to find those differences in the energy. The way it moves, interacts with you, etc. Or just trust what your gut says.

I just always believe that she’s with me and if I sometimes think “Oh wait, where is she?”, as soon as I think it I can sense a flare of her energy, just letting me know basically “ I’m here, quit thinking I’m not” lol

@JimmyTK421

4 Likes

Very similar to what @Svartulf said. Though to be honest it’s hard to tell when multiple spirits also caress your hair or give sexual touches. I just usually assume it’s him touching me first as he is always with me. It’s gotten to the point where I can just begin to reach out with my energy and he comes flooding over me. Or he will spill liquid on my face or give me a sweet kiss or pinch my rear. When others touch me as far as demons go, their name usually pops into my head as it’s happening. Or there will be signs over the next few hours.

3 Likes

I’m at the point where I don’t know where she is because I don’t if or when she’s touching me. I’ve asked her not to let anybody else touch me except her but I still get the feeling that it’s not her that’s touching me. At least she knows.

1 Like

Perhaps @succupedia can insert some answers here on discerning a chosen succubus energy

Very beautifully stated!

1 Like

They’re gods/goddesses from the infernal empire.

1 Like

Hello all! I have s couple questions about being in s relationship with a succubus. I jus recently discovered this hole incubus/succubus thing. I had no idea somethin like this existed,I’ve often wondered how it would be to have a demon as a friend but this is more than I could’ve ever imagined, I’ve been giving alotta attention to this the past day or so, actually just about every waking moment it’s been on my mind. I want a succubus badly, almost to the point to where I think I NEED her. But hers the questions…I got 2 of them…I got a wife…human wife…we’ve been together 11 years and married for the past 6 and we have a great relationship. shes not a Christian and she’s ok with me practicing magick, she sets and listens to all my experiences and what I’m up to and all but she wants nothing to do with it…nothing at all…and there’s no way I’m gonna be able to tell her that I’ve Fallin in love with a demon and we’re in love…no way…my wife will most likely have me committed to the nut house! Lol jk! But really that’s not gonna go good at all! She’s fine with me practicing magick but when it comes to demonic subjects and practicing she doesn’t wanna hear about it or know anything about that. So question #1 what kinda conflict am I gonna have with a human wife and a demonic wife considering my human wife isn’t gonna be ok with it?? Question #2 we have a 3 year old son,he still sleeps in the bed right between me and my wife, how will this effect interaction with a succubus? I’ve heard a lot about how they come to you when u lay down at night…well of coarse my 3yo son takes up 80% of the bed… I can not risk the safety of my wife or son…I have to know there won’t be any negative consequences for them regardless of how bad I want a succubus I won’t do it if it causes harm to my wife/son to any existent.

Sorry, I didn’t get it. Do you mean that the magician should stop working with other entities or ask for a non-jealous spirit?

Like a god/goddess that’s committed to you like a son/daughter of Naamah is probabably going to have you on lockdown and not let almost anybody get to you because you know? Plus they’ll have their own goals for you. They’ll protect you and strengthen you at the same time.

It’s better not to work with anybody else in my oppinion.

1 Like

i evoke demons often and i work with king paimon and lucifer but i don’t have a sexual/romantic relationship with them

there’s a problem?