Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Welcome @Lotus1. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

If I’m reading your posts in this thread correctly, your a BDSM submissive to female Doms. Maybe she was giving you some pain play? Maybe she’s engaging you as you deeply want.

1 Like

So I did the ritual this morning - wrote and burned up the letter to Lilith.

Used a lighter to burn it up at 9 AM. I was a little worried that it wouldn’t work because of my timing and using a cheap bic lighter instead of a candle. I gotta say though… I think it may have.

Right after I started making a coffee and started feeling the tingly touches and arousal, which continued throughout the morning. I felt weirdly giddy and loopy all day until I left the house to go for a run.

I meditated a bit and tried to tap in to my “clairaudience,” but I’ve never done anything like that before so I wasn’t able to hear anything. Anyway while meditating the most horrendous bird I have ever heard started chirping outside my window, it sounded like a dull saw trying to cut through carpet. And then my smoke detector gave off one single beep which spooked me a little bit.

I guess I see what happens when I go to bed. I don’t think the ritual intends for the practitioner to get up in the morning and do it and then go about their day. ah well haha

4 Likes

The past week I feel like I keep getting spiritually harassed. Not in a good or nice way. I have been trying to meditate to open my 3rd eye and all that. but I’ve been getting punked every time I meditate. I do not have time to be haunted or cursed, ya know? I need sleep and to get up early for work and stuff. But certain weird coincidences keep occurring and yesterday I received an obscene and unwanted visualization.

@succupedia

Can you be more specific about the strange occurrences and the spiritual harassments? What’s the context with you being “punked” while meditating? What was the “obscene and unwanted visualization”?

I wouldn’t ask these questions if you were more specific in what’s bothering you after you did this ritual.

Sorry, I was hoping to get away with the generalization. Ah well. In the past I meditated daily for the better part of two years, just for stress and anxiety stuff, and had never been interrupted.

Now the past week something different has forced me to stop every single day. I’ll just go over some of the interruptions. Constant doors slamming, repeatedly, for 20 minutes. Various alarms that I can’t pinpoint where they’re coming from. On Wednesday my phone spent 20 minutes buzzing me out of focus - random wrong number calls, texts and notifications.

Yesterday I had the bright idea to write another letter of intent, this one to Namaah, just because I was starting to feel I’d been rejected and maybe would be better off with a different spirit? Anyway car alarms started going off as I put the pen to paper, wind chimes, and thunder & lightning struck as I finished “To Namaah.” So I stopped the letter.

I did a bit of research and found this topic: Basic Limpia

So I decided to do that cleansing and went to grab an egg. While on my way to my kitchen to grab the egg I experienced a feeling of dread and impending punishment. I suddenly visualized myself in bed. A large demon, completely black in color, powerwalked in my room towards me with a sinister grin on its face. That’s it. Maybe I just need to cut back on caffeine

Very strange occurrences, indeed. But it doesn’t have any succubus/incubus characteristics, as I can see. Your experiences is more like a paranormal event with strange circumstances. Sure, I’ve experienced some strange stuff over the years, but it was within the context of the presence of my spirits and what they partially represent; Sex, intimacy, love, influence, magic and rituals.

With that being said, it doesn’t mean that it isn’t the result of your ritual, but I can’t connect the dots of it being related to succubus entities. Poltergeist mixed with signs of premonitions, perhaps? Or maybe it’s the spirits way of introduction? Some spirits seems to love making an entrance.

2 Likes

I so do not have time to be haunted by a spirit Ashton Kutcher. :unamused:

Just remembered another “thing” - Tuesday, right before the only normal and productive meditation session of the week, I looked out my backyard and there were 2 corvids just prancing along right by my house. A magpie and a crow or raven. They stopped and stared at me for a good 10 seconds before I closed the blinds lol. Definitely fine, and cool, when the corvids stare you down.

@succupedia

When you have some free time could you please send me a private message? It’s in relation to several things that have been said, questions asked within the 507 comments. lol

I am just trying to understand some things (newbie within the word’s aspects, however experiencing sights, sounds, feeling’s and emotions since young child)

Any help or insight would be appreciated :two_hearts:

Xoxo :crown::smiling_imp::kiss:

2 Likes

Would a similar ritual and letter asking Lilith to remove an incubus/succubus that is preying on someone and causing problems work as well? I could really use such help.

Amazing tutorial! I just have a few more questions though.
• Is it safe to do this with others around?
• Is it like making a servitor?
• Is it safe for a younger teen to do this?

1 Like

I’m not the mighty @succupedia but, in my opinion:

1: Yes, though you will require a place for private time when necessary (unless you like having sex in front of others, of course).

2: No. You are not creating these spirits. They are independent of you.

3: Define “younger teen?” Succubi and incubi are spirits that require sexual energy. I would think puberty would be at least the absolute minimum age requirement.

1 Like

Oooooof. No thanks. XD

Like… 14-16.

I wonder how much sexual energy this current craves? I often wonder if as you get older and older do these spirits turn their nose up on older humans? Some lose their cravings entirely? How does our inner spirit look compared to our outer body shell? Its something I just can’t sense though it seems my own inner feels far younger than my outer and I have to double check that in public many times. When I look in the mirror then I realize…… I’m getting old.

I’m also getting impatient too and I seem to get injured a lot more so spirit sex seems like a far better option for the aged or brittle fleshed.

1 Like

In my opinion, 14 would be too young, as most are too immature to properly navigate a human relationship, let alone a life long spiritual one.

At 16, I would say it depends on the individual. 16 year olds are still immature, but they are at the stage in life where they are beginning to solidify their sense of Self and come into their own, and so may be able to handle it (the age of consent for physical sex in most places, with some exceptions, is considered to be 16 so that could be taken into consideration as well).

Sometimes, a succubus, like other spirits, may already be by one’s side, but will not reveal herself unless called. If I remember correctly, one of @succupedia’s wives has been with him all his life but it was only when he made the call that she became an active companion.

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks!

2 Likes

I always thought the youthful with their abilities and how their brain is developed are perfect to spirit work and that perhaps spirits are more patient with them. I seem to read many accounts of people and their youth and magical workings and spirits. Now a succubus or like spirit… and being too young. I’m betting they knew you before you came to being in your current form and look forward for your choice path if it involves them. I might be wrong, but when I was very young there was a group of females that always appeared in my dreams. I mean I wasn’t even in school but these ladies were very sexy and often appeared in pleated skirts (so that sort of became a fetish of sorts). So as a kid campfire girls gave me the hots, this girl I knew in my class I had the hots for, cheerleaders, catholic girls (that I saw in movies), and later in the 90s I saw Sailor moon cartoon that had just about the same amount of girls that were in my dreams all those years ago. So I developed a crush on the show.

I know as a young child something made the dirt on the walls dance and I laughed. I have very few memories of spirits and some were forceful to scare me and others mystify me or comfort. Its harder now that I’m older (much older). I feel that I wasted my youth and it didn’t help I had such a domineering hypocrite father who delved into it in his youth, became prominent, but later chucked it away and basically twisted it against us calling everything the devil and evil and using the bible like a cult leader (and NO he didn’t go to church when we were a kid except a few times to try to corrupt the old couple who had a small church). yeah, my dad can be a twisted sick fuck.

It cold be that spirits have wanted to work with me or my siblings for a long time but denied by some sort of working my dad has and still has. The more he mentions demons and them being destroyed or he is so evil and good he can do both just makes me scratch my head.

It has taken me a long while to get over thinking spirits are evil. I use the term “demon” and the modern imagery of the current and my deep heart spirit loves it and enjoys it. Too young? I say nah. You might be inexperienced and maybe virginial in this and that might be what spirits want. If you’re quick to learn and form relationships then I hope you succeed in your path. May your intent be strong enough to make your desires come true.

1 Like

Okay, this is embarrassing but must be done. I came here out of morbid curiosity but now I have questions. You see, I had this imaginary friend going up called shadow, and he did things normal shadows didnt do like stand in light. I saw him and talked to him all the way up until I was 13/14. Then I stopped seeing him and kinda forgot about him until I was 19, WARNING THIS IS ABOUT TO GET EXPLICIT!!! when I was 19 I was alone in a dark room pleasuring myself when I felt the bed move, I thought I was imagining things so I didnt stop. Then I saw this shadow INCHES from my face and ontop of me. This face was darker than the rest of the dark room. But again I thought I was imagining things so I turned my head. That’s when I felt something attempt to push in but my hand was in the way. (I was a virgin at the time so I had no idea what sex felt like, looking back that definitely felt like a peen) it was moving too. So I freaked out and felt a splat. When I rushed to turn the lights on there was white goo on my stomach and tops of my thighs. And all over the bed. It couldn’t have been me cause its impossible to goo on your own stomach as a girl and I am just not that flexible. Flashforward to now, I am 24 and every week since turning 24 at least once a week I have dreams about an invisible individual having thier way with me.
Does this sound like a incubus?
If I perform this ritual will i found out who they are?
Wtf am i supposed to do here? I’m so lost.

2 Likes

Possibly, maybe try asking Lilith if it is an incubus

1 Like

Naw your fine , I got mine at 17, she’s made me way more confident in every way , manages my energies , compliments me , even helps w physical pain , just take the leap

3 Likes