Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

[quote=“Sophia444, post:47, topic:5334”]
I felt really compelled to say that this is a misconception that I had.[/quote]

It is a misconception, because the longer we stay with these wonderful beings, the more we grow emotionally with them. Sex is just a physical expression amongst many other expressions that comes with a deep relationship. It’s not only about exploring one’s sexually. It’s about exploring one another, to know one another and to grow, not only as a couple but also individually.

It could be The Greatest Love Story Ever Told. That’s how I feel about Lilith and my succubus spouse. :heart:

20 Likes

So i guess having a succubus while already having a partner is a bad idea.

Nope, I have a human husband and a spirit husband, it can be done and has been done by many, BUT you need to not go to the spirit at a time of great crisis and pledge them your life and undying monogamous love, because obviously they’ll feel a bit cheated if you later start wanting a hominid play-pal of your own! :stuck_out_tongue:

Spirits can get jealous, but very seldom in the exact way a human would, in fact without going into unladylike detail, they can be remarkably open-minded, and not find sexual contact with other entities or humans to be a problem provided it’s for a reason, and doesn’t challenge their own special role in your life.

13 Likes

[quote=“serpens_album, post:49, topic:5334, full:true”]
So i guess having a succubus while already having a partner is a bad idea.[/quote]

Not necessarily. The question is: Can you handle the attention for the both of them? Would you tell your girlfriend about the succubus? What happens when, not if, the succubus falls in love with you? A spirit’s consent isn’t the same as a human’s consent, either. It’s not momentarilly. It’s literal in every sense.

That’s why you have to make sure about these kind of spirits.

There’s reasons why the current of LOVE is so powerful. It motivates us. It gives us purpose. And, sometimes, when the love is challenged or is in danger, there’s no limits in what we will do to protect it. I’m not talking about what a human would do, but what a succubus could do for her love. Combine that with consensuality, and you will know they will cover your back without hesitation.

12 Likes

Nice to see this thread coming alive again! A question to all, some people are of the opinion that succubi/incubi take your sexual/life energy, with harmful consequences in the long run, while I’ve seen others argue that there is actually a balanced, mutually beneficial exchange of energy. I would love to hear your views on that. Thank you.

6 Likes

And second to that, the spirit may also seem to have a very businesslike approach in some ways to your time, they may regard you as part of their team, with shared agendas, and that can affect your life.

This is why researching the spirit and asking them questions is important, though when it works, it REALLY works, because you’re both working towards the same kinds of goals.

And know your boundaries… I posted about that before (link below), a spirit can easily consume your life and energy over time if you don’t define what the boundaries are, and what you need to keep in your life, and they can make it so that you’re perfectly happy about this and see the rewards as greater than the loss, but if you’d known starting out where this could lead, you may not have been so willing.

You can always DROP a boundary later, but it will be much harder to insist upon something new:

Shamans in the past used to have one, sometimes more, spirit spouses, AND a family of their own - IMO this is a good model to aim for, it also means infidelity is unlikely to bother you, because you’ll have plenty of sexual variety! :wink:

11 Likes

I have a human husband, a spirit husband plus the sexual experiences I have with other spirits. Just to let you know it is possible. Although it takes a cetain kind of person and a lot of boundaries.

I hope this isn’t long winded and i’m not saying our relationship is perfect. But I feel like It might help those who haven’t been in a serious long term relationship. Or younger people. Since people look at me like I have two heads when I talk about my home life.

My husband works and i stay at home with my son. For this relationship to work I have to have a certain level of trust in him that he will go to work every day and continue to provide for us. In turn he expects that I take care of the home that when he comes home the house is reasonably clean, dishes are done. Dinner is started.

A lot of women tell me they dont know how I do this. That the traditional role is archaic but I am an introvert and a homebody. I like being home and cooking and cleaning. I was miserable at work wondering if my husband was seperating clothes for laundry right or if he’d give up on dinner and just make tacos or order pizza. Truth is he was bored. He likes being outdoors doing construction or working on cars.When we switched roles we were happier. We have our roles and our boundaries within those roles.

We had to stop letting other people define our roles as husband and wife and define them for ourselves.

My spirit husband people are suprised he lets me have sex with other spirits. “Lets?” (I’d hear him say) “I don’t LET her do anything. She has her own path to follow.” He has stepped back because for me to study sex magick I have to have sex! Imagine that! We had a very long talk about it. He’s off doing his own studies. We have our own relationship and frankly he gets turned on when I tell him sex stories.

18 Likes

I don’t understand this at all. If a spirit loves you why would he/she hurt you? And what sort of boundaries? Can you please elaborate a bit.

5 Likes

For example, do you want to focus on a relationship with humans, things like that. I outlined it better in the post I linked to.

And it’s not about them hurting you as they see it - it’s about what humans need to flourish, and what spirits think is good for us, and what’s good for them, being sometimes different.

You wouldn’t have a relationship with any human, even one you adore, without boundaries of some kind - these are often unspoken with a human, but with a spirit, there’s no harm in spelling things out.

12 Likes

Okay i understand. Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yea no I just want a spirit for fun.

1 Like

I seldom have, or used, boundaries with my spirits. Boundaries is more essential to have amongst fellow humans, especially when it comes to privacy and the freedom to take distance to interact with them. Why would I set boundaries in a similar way with my spirits? I couldn’t take a walk in a crowd of people in a market place if my spirits didn’t wrapped their arms around me and walked next to me. A boundary could have restricted them severly to act physically with me in the presence of a crowd.

It’s a lot easier to turn the focus on and off, rather than using boundaries. I trust my spirits to be passive enough, so I can interact with other people and functioning within the society. Maybe my way is an exception, because I’ve been having them in my life for years, and this might not work for everyone. But it works for me, and I wouldn’t want it in another way.

11 Likes

Or the more the merrier! :laughing:

10 Likes

Because just like a person when you love someone there are times you think you know whats best for them. In reality you aren’t really doing whats best for them.

For example you might not have any friends and be very social but they have lots of friends. You want to hang out every night and they dont want to dissapoint you so they always come over. They miss movie night with the girls or football with the guys etc. And they also have no time for themselves so they are drained of energy eventually. Your dates are no longer fun they feel like an obligation. And all the time you think i’m keeping them from being lonely.

Belial for example thought he was helping me. My husband and I had an argument and I was upset. So he made a nice little dream for me I could go to and forget my troubles and distract me. But it didnt help me I was just avoiding my husband. I needed to understand my husbands side of the argument. His feelings instead of yelling at him.

Belial thought i was being ungrateful. I had to explain that yes I appreciate a pleasant dream to disconnect myself for a moment to calm down and think. Let me distract you with my big dick is completely different for me.

12 Likes

And she’s back mi amor! Lmao

3 Likes

Awww… Oh I saw you last too :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Okay, this may seem like a really stupid question but I have to ask… What if you get married to a spirit, but then things don’t work out and you want a Divorce/Separation?
Is it possible… or not?

2 Likes

Humm I’m guessing you can just get a succubus that’s into 3 some that way no one get jealous and mrs. don’t even know if she’s there *no harm no foul

4 Likes

It’s possible. At least my spirit husband has said its a option. Not saying he wants to but if our goals and desires became so dramatically different in our paths then we could split. We just talked about it because he’s in the demon realm or whatever you might call it. There’s a possibility for example he might like it and not want to leave. Or take on a job or a role that would limit his time and concentration and make it difficult for him to communicate. As i’ve found out it seems more difficult for him to communicate with me from there.

There is also the factor our higher selves have some kind of pact. He looks after her human incarnations but each incarnation has the choice of what kind of relationship they develop with him. This incarnation was unusual because I saught him out. So if in this life I “divorced” him and was reincarnated I would meet him again and have another chance.

9 Likes

@succupedia@Aluriel@arianna@Lady_Eva: I found this rather clinical description of succubi/incubi and their ‘behaviour’ elsewhere on the net. It’s written by Robert Bruce, of PPSD fame. If you don’t mind, I would like to know what you think about his observations:

Incubus and Sucubus are technically the same entity, although some may develop sexual preferences in their feeding habits. An incubus entity is technically demonic, but at the lowest end of the scale. In my experience they have more animalistic intelligence, but they are of course quite powerful in their way.

Some confusing is obvious regarding Negs and sexuality, because of the gross lack of accurate information regarding these matters. All Negs will at times use sex and/or fear to crack open and control victims. So, telling an incubus from any other type of Neg is very difficult. Some Negs can also be called sexual predators and deviants that delight in sexually tormenting people for its own sake.

I have seen a couple of Incubus entities firsthand, and had my description independently confirmed by others. Incubus are actually quite beautiful and not scary in the slightest. They look like a cellular organism, a bit like an ameoba. If seen with astral sight, or clairvoyantly, while manifesting close to the physical dimension in real time, their true form looks to be about 18 inches to 3 feet long, oval, and they seem to be made of clear jelly. Inside they sparkle with hundreds of tiny multicoloured motes of light. At one end is an internal structure that looks a bit like a red daisy. This seems to be the rear end. It pulses with a thick red glow when it moves. Its movements are fast and jerky, much like other astral wildlife when observed with astral sight.

Incubus type entities usually attack quickly and strongly, and their victims are usually but not always asleep. Their method of attack seems to depend on the experience of the incubus, and on the weaknesses of the victim. Sometimes they will attack while a person is asleep, sometimes when they are awake but relaxed. With the first type of attack, incubus latch onto the genital energy centre directly and cause a powerful forced type of orgasm very quickly. The second type of attack involves telepathically, hypnotically broadcast sexual dreams and illusions, plus genital centre stimulation. If a person is awake, or wakes up during the attack, the incubus will often create the illusion of a beautiful human body on top of the victim, carrying out various sexual acts. The end result is always the same, a far more intense orgasm than the victim would normally have. This is due to the direct genital chakra stimulation.

It seems to me that the more powerful and experienced an incubus is, the less stealty and illusion they depend upon. A powerful incubus will just fly into a person’s room, latch onto his/her genital centre and force them to have an intense orgasm, often in seconds. It will then fly away and will often not return.

Some incubus, the more powerful versions, are like free roaming opportunistic sexual predators, taking what they need when they feel like it. But some will form attachments and even ‘relationships’ with humans. I have experienced a number of incubus attacks myself over the years, and consulted with many people who have experienced the same. I also once had the opportunity to observe an incubus attack on a woman.

Most incubus attacks involve some degree of physical paralysis, even full waking paralysis, being caused, especially if the victim awakes during the attack.

The basic symptoms of an incubus attack vary a bit, and are different for male and female victims, but are much like astral sex. For females, they generally involve an intense, sudden and deep penetration of the whole genital area, up into the stomach. For males especially, an intense, deep sucking sensation is often felt. But the above types of attack can be experienced by either sex. Either type results in sudden, urgent need for sexual release. This usually happens quicker with female victims. Efforts to fight this will usually result in various levels of paralysis. This type of paralysis feels like all the energy has been sucked from your body and you don’t have the energy to move, and your body feels very heavy and weak. During most incubus attacks, male and female victims will also feel a heavy weight on their chests, as if a heavy person were sitting on them, and they will have difficulty breathing.

It takes a great deal of strength to break such an attack. But the same basic technique of concentrating on moving a single big toe, as with breaking normal waking paralysis, is the best way to break it.

Some people will form relationships with incubus and become addicted to them. When this happens, they actually call the incubus to them whenever they want sex. Incubus caused orgasm is more powerful than the normal human version, so its understandable how addiction occurs.
With a relationship, the incubus will usually create a very solid form indeed, often with a beautiful face that can be seen. In this case, the willing victim will often be fully awake during encounters.

The above is quite common and has been known about for many hundreds of years. Such incubus are often called ‘Demon Lovers’. I have known a number of people to have such relationships.

Although I have never seen this result in death, it is said that incubus addiction can cause illness and eventually death. Most people I have known with this kind of ‘relationship’ problem have had severe health problems that seem to come with it, and these get progressively worse if the relationship continues.

Source: Masturbation/Incubi and Sucubi

3 Likes