Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

It’s true! Lol! They do have quite the sense of humor! I’m happy to hear your stories. On Valentines day, my daughter came home and put a jewelry box on my bed next to me like, here. And walked out the room. The energy off it was masculine, and not hers and the way she gave it i knew it didn’t come from her. So I let it sit there, untouched trying to read it energetically, completely confused.

The energy was familiar though but it was like a mystery. So I asked her what was going on. My daughter was not going to buy me jewelry for Valentines day. Not her style for one and it came from a male. Buut who? So she told me this girl i don’t like or even speak to anymore, in her school walked up to her and said here. Handed her the box saying this is for Ma. And turned to walk away. When Alissa questioned her she said i don’t know why i bought it. I just saw it and i haaad to get it for her. I was compelled to so I bought it. And walked away.

Days later through conversation I realized it was Lucifer. He was like it took you long enough to realize it! Aaaannnd I felt like crap! But he got me a necklace for valentines day because I’d felt like no one ever buys me a gift. Lol! Now I have a necklace in the physical ordered by Lucifer with his energy in it to physically remind me of his love. I have many gifts of jewelry and clothes and things over there, but i was upset because i had nothing here in the physical. Now I do. How can you NOT love someone like that? Oh shit. Now he’s reminding me of other things and saying why do you think they did that or bought that for you? Like cars and other things … apparently this is just the first one I have noticed. Again…now I feel like crap.

3 Likes

Sometimes the signs isn’t as obvious, but it always makes sense when being reminded about it. They sure knows how to spoil us, and they need to be spoiled back from us, too.

Last month, I made a birthday card for my succubus spouse and I sang for her. I physically and emotionally felt her joy and happiness when I did that. I do this every year for her, and she truly enjoys it. :blush:

3 Likes

Awww!! That is adorable! I never thought to do that! Lol!

1 Like

I have some questions for you succupedia. It would be nice if you could help me out.

1- You mentioned that a Succubus can be with us for years even before we call them.
How do they know that we will make a ritual in the future to invite them into our lives?
Or do they poking us after a certain time, und leading us to certain internet sides or books, so that we get the feeling it was our idea, but in reality it was them who initiate the whole thing.
You mentioned that your wife is with you since you was born. Is she the one who brought you to the topic of “Succubuses” and leads you to the sources or was it coincidence that you stumble over this topic?

2- You said the Ubis can feed on the energy of fear and they do it becauce it available. And that it is nothing personal.
And that some of them can get addicted to it.
Is the energy of fear stronger than love, sex, happyness…? Why is fear such a topic for them?
And is it possible that some of them scare humans by purpose, to get the energy?
It sounds like in the movie “Monsters, Inc.”.
I get a little bit worried that maybe a few of them could manipulate some politicians and try to start a new Worldwar. Imagine the huge sources of fear energies.
And you also mentioned that there are roamer and the obey no one. No king or queen at all.
Who could hold them back?

3- What has sleep paralysis to do with a Succubus?
Is it necessary to have sex with them?
I thought it has only something to do with astral projection.

4- In the Ubis realm (like Liliths) how do the handle the population?
If they are Immortal, how is there enough space for all of them?
We humans get born and die. We all make space for the next generation, if we want or not.

5- The rumors said, the Ubis feed mainly on sexuell energy.
But whats about their children?
You said you have a child. How does that work?
Do they feed on sexuell energy when they come into puberty?
I`m just curious.

6- We humans love too. We love our familys, our spouses(girlfriends), our pets.
But sometimes we also can feel irritated by them.
Like on birthday party and uncle Bob is coming too. And your thinking “Oh no”.
Normally you can laugh about his jokes, but today you don`t have the nervous for it.

You can also say this about you mother, your spouse or your childen.
Normally you love them but sometimes…
Do you felt that too with your spouses? Or is this even possible with a succubus?
Maybe they spread some kind of energy so it`s impossible to have a negative mood around them/against them.

What makes it even worse is, they can read your thoughts and feelings. You cant hide it from them. And sometimes its not easy to change you mood.
Im afraid to death, that my Succubus came to me and Im in a negative mood and I`m thinking " Oh not she again.Not now".

And she will be offended because of that. I dont want to be never every in that mood when Im thinking about her.
The last thing that I want to do is making her sad. Even by accident.
When it comes to humans you can pretend and lie. And you are waiting until you are in a better mood.

3 Likes

I have some imput, hope you don’t mind, since it was for Succupedia

I’ve been with my Succubus before I started looking into the whole thing, she came to me.
I didn’t know what it was at the time, only that something was there and it felt good (both in sensation and intent) I’ve never performed a summon ritual in that sense.
But I’ve read that Djinns sometimes fall in love with a human and will stay in that humans life, regardless of the human want it to or not, so a spirit starting to be with you because it simply wants to, makes sense to me.

You don’t need to be in a dreamstate to experience them.
I sense my succubus when I’m awake, I have only had a handfull of experiences while dreaming or being in sleep paralysis, 90% of the sexual stimulation and just feeling her is when I lay down to sleep or relax.

I think how you see/experience them is up to the individual, I’m still unable to see my Succubus and I find it incredible hard to go into a lucid state/sleep paralysis, even meditation is hard because I feel her touch and it takes focus away - not that I mind.

I don’t think they can control your mood, I sometimes feel frustrated at her when I don’t feel her strong enough, like being mad at a lover for just leaving without saying anything (though that is probably because I’m unable to communicate properly with her, since i’m dumb when it comes to that)

I don’t think your succubus would be offended by you being in a bad mood, she would probably understand, if anything just be true to yourself and not try to hide what you feel.

4 Likes

If they have been with us since we were born, of course they know when we do rituals, evocations, invocations and other magical workings, because they are passively with us, without interfering our lives.

My succubus spouse never pointed me in a direction to research succubus entities, but it gave her a perfect opportunity to initiate contact, once I made the choice to go through with my letter.
If it was a coincidence? Maybe. But other sources says it was meant to happen.

In my experience, and through my own understanding of energies, fear is actually one of the weakest currents and it’s nothing in comparison to the love current. But since it’s so easily accessible, some spirits take what’s available to feed upon. Fear isn’t their main current, but it has a purpose and can be used within a tactical warfare and as a defense.

Love is much, much stronger, because it motivates us and it gives a purpose. Combine love with other currents, and it can be more challenging than fear itself. Cause and effect: Hurt someone’s love of their life, and combine it with love + rage + fear. That combination really intimidates me.

Sleep paralysis seems quite common when it comes to succubus/incubus entities, but it’s not something that’s exclusive to them. Other spirits can cause this phenomenon, as well.

I experience partial sleep paralysis pretty much every night, or I would rather call it paralysis, since I’m always fully awake and conscious when it happens. They can have sex with you during these sessions, but like you said, it’s more a part of astral projection rather than the sexual act itself. Why? Because it enhances your focus and awareness, when being in a paralyse state. The deeper it goes, the more you feel what’s going on around you. It has a purpose. Unfortunately, most people are afraid when they fall into a sleep paralysis state, instead of seeing it as a necessity to astral project.

I really haven’t done any research on that, so I can’t give you an answer.

I haven’t met my succubus spouse offspring that much, and all I know is that they take care of the parenting and I also know he’s doing fine in their realm. He’s been in my arms a few times, when he was a baby, and I loved that. :blush:

I have never projected any anger or irritation towards my ladies, because there’s no reason for it. On the contrary, I love to always have them around me. They have never done anything bad towards me. They have never said anything to belittle me. They have never taken me for granted with the basis of expectations. Human families and friends seems to be more common with these kind of traits, rather than spirits in general.

I don’t mind them reading my thoughts, either. I have nothing to hide from them. The more they know about me, the better they can understand me, comfort me, strengthen me and love me.

That was a lot of questions, @Whiski. Would my answers really matter, since the things I share is through my own UPG, which means Unverified Personal Gnosis? Of course, some of my experiences has been verified, too, but I also have experiences that others really can’t verify as something they have been through. These kind of experiences, I have to figure them out myself, by myself, without asking others about them. Why? Because I know what I’ve been through over the years and I don’t need someone else to answer for them.

Will my answers make any difference to you? Probably not, because what you need is the experience. It might be different than my experience, but at least you have that. And I’m sure it will happen when you least expect it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

To answer question four: These beings are not physical, therefore physical rules of population and space do not apply. They are multidimensional and the plane they reside in is infinite. They can appear to millions of magicians in millions of different places at the same time (this applies to all spirits, though succubi may be closer to the physical than, say, the demonic).

In the Book of Azazel, Azazel says that “if we assumed physical form and stood up, we would block out the sun with our numbers upon the earth,” in reference to the legions under him. If that is true of the Infernal Kingdom, I would assume the same would apply to the kingdom of the succubi.

4 Likes

Thank you succupedia. And False, your answers make a difference.
What exactly is paralysis? I know you cant move in that state, but can you still feel your body? This is whats annoys me. When I try to astral project and I dont move, I still can feel my Body.
It`s hard to focus on something outside of the body when your still can feel him.
Does paralysis make your numb?
And thank you too,DarkestKnight.

1 Like

What paralysis is, for me as I’ve experienced it, similar to a physical body lockdown. When that occurs, my senses are enhanced as well as my focus and attention to whats going on. I never leave my physical body when that happens, yet I feel my spirits interacting with me. I feel the changes of the environment as the realm of my spirits are coming to me instead of the other way around. It’s an OBE within the flesh. And I’m fully awake and aware. No numbness occurs. And, it’s easy to get back in control.

Things I often experience during these sessions are:

• Sinking deep into the bed.
  • The bed is wrapping around my body, making me feel like a “French hot dog”.
  • Floating in several directions, such as up, down, sideways and forward.
  • Lilith carrying me on circular steps, feeling her legs move through the bed when she’s walking.
  • Recurred rebirths by Lilith, being pressed inside her womb.
  • Being covered in my spirits hair.
  • Feeling my demon self, including my horns and wings.

…and that’s just a few examples of what I experience when I’m in a paralyse state.

6 Likes

Thank you succupedia.

1 Like

Hi succupedia.
In one of your earlier posts you said:

You weren’t intimidated or frightened by her presence. You seemed fascinated, and curious. And you welcomed her presence. She seemed positively surprised by that, maybe for the simple reason that she’s not used to that kind of reaction.

My question is, why is she surprised? I mean when you would visit someone, you would expect a neutral reaction, right. A simple “Hi” or “Hello”. Why is she than expecting a negative reaction at the first encounter?
Or did she appear in a frightening apparition by purpose?
Do some of them appear to frighten other people be purpose?
I know they have a darkside, but why appear dark on the first date?
Are they testing us to see if we are still interested in them?

2 Likes

And in addition succupedia, when you say they can get dependent to us, what kind of dependents?

1 Like

Let me ask you a question: What is the common reaction to these kind of manifestations?

grudge hands
darkenergycoven

Fear, right? What would your first reaction be if you experienced this within your first weeks with the succubus you have? My first reaction wasn’t fear, all though I’ve got a little intimidated by these kind of manifestations. But their intentions wasn’t to inflict fear, but to make me getting familiarized by these kind of manifestations.

Let’s say you’re a highly developed spirit, with the powers to manifest in several currents, from dark to light and everything else in-between. You’ve gone dark on a lot of humans over hundreds, or even thousands of years. And you know the common reaction of your darker sides, right? Fear. But once in a while, a few humans react differently to it; They don’t show fear, but rather being indifferent to it. How would you react to that? By being surprised? Maybe even falling in love? Or maybe, even as a powerful spirit, getting caught off guard, and being afraid, because you didn’t expect this kind of reaction?

And, yes, sometimes it is a test. It’s about accepting one another, accepting the darker sides as much as the lighter sides we’re all have within us.

With “dependancy”, it’s to know we that we can trust each other, no matter we’re going through in our lives.

I still think you ask too much questions, @Whiski. There’s doubt in asking too much, rather than getting on with your own succubus. Your experience is yours alone, and even if you might find a few similarities to my experiences, there will be much more differences.

What’s your progress with your succubus, by the way?

5 Likes

Thank you, but you`re wrong.

Its good to ask questions. You see, in the whole internet you get information about how to summon a Succubus, or you find a conjurer who can do that for you. And you get the expectation that they are sex beings and everything is fluffy and fine, and thats it. And yeah. I would be scared a little bit, but mostly I would feel threaten by this. In the first appearances, when they would show me their scary side, I could think that she maybe want to attack me. You are the only one who is telling us that, that they have a darkside too. And that this is not dangerous. If I wouldnt know that, and she would come to me in this form, I could possibly banish her, because she maybe could be an imposter or so.
This appearance is not only scary, it could also seen as a threat.
As long we know whats behind of this, we are prepared.
So I was right, it`s their way to testing us. A test to see, if we can handle their whole being.
But the dependency of trusting each other makes not really sense to me. That we can be dependent on them, because they are on a higher level and have more knowledge, power and resources than we do, yes this makes sense to me.

2 Likes

Sure, it’s good to ask questions…to a certain degree. People ask questions all the time, but some of them forget the experience, so they stay comfortly in the “asking question”-zone. I have never asked questions about succubus and incubus entities, but I have shared my experiences over the years instead. I once made the choice to get on with it, and I’ve never looked back with regrets.

Research, reading books and asking questions is only the first stage in pretty much everything, including magic and spirit relationships, but staying in that stage for too long doesn’t get you anywhere. You can’t learn anything without practicality of the actual experience.

I did my research back in the days, made my choice, wrote the letter and set it on fire. But never did I ask anyone questions. My choice, my journey, my consequence. Luckily, it ended quite well.

The dependency is more than trust. If two spirits and souls are merged together, the dependency is there. If you’re hurt, physically and emotionally, they get hurt too. And it’s the same if they’re hurt.

9 Likes

Hi I have a couple of questions about the Letter Method for Summoning Succubus I hope you can answer them as soon as possible thank you in advance

1.i tried the to summon a succubus a couple of weeks ago however nothing happen the day of the summoning but a couple of days later when I was falling asleep I heard whispering coming from my left ear specifically that ear since I sleep in a big bed and I leave an empty spot for her on the bed.sometimes I can feel a cool breeze on my face when I’m laying down a couple of seconds of feeling the breeze I imidetaly fall asleep at times I swear I can smell flowers and chocolate even if nothing of the sort in my room i guess what I’m getting at is it possible for there to be a delayed effect of sorts?

2.how much of the Letter has to be burned ?

1. I tried to burn the Letter with the candle and the candle instantly went out did this possibly ruin the ritual?

4.how do I burn the Letter without having to constantly relight the Letter with a lighter or is there a slightly more flammable paper (I use normal notebook paper)

5.ive been meditating daily buy I don’t know what a trance state feels like ? I do how ever feel how certain Parts of my body feel as if they are breathing, at times it feels like I’m floating

1. what does a succubus look like or does her appearance change as I had dreams where I see a red head woman and a couple weeks ago I saw the same woman but she she had Deep Black hair and slightly pale Skin a couple days after this dream I saw a the same woman but she was completely different she had white hair , magenta eyes , horns , wings and a tail (it is important to note I saw this woman before I would enter hardthard times the first time was before a transplant surgery)
3 Likes

feeling your succubus like that is one of the best things you can wish for, focus on sensing her whenever you can.

this might sound strange, but try going to bed naked exposing yourself to the air maybe you can feel her stronger, you can always put on some clothes if you don’t feel anything or if you feel something, after the experience is over.

Lilith/Naamah might like some dark chokolate :smiley: you could make a small offering

3 Likes

Try to burn the letter til there is nothing left. Basically until it’s all ash.

If the candle went out, just light another one and continue.

I personally don’t think it matters whether you use a lighter, candle, or matches. Candles preferably, but it’s all about the intent. I used a birthday candle, and it blew out before I could blow it out myself. I thought the ritual possibly was a failure, but nevertheless I began to feel heat and touches. Now I can see her energy and feel it whenever I focus on it, feel her heartbeat against mine, caresses and more. I’ve heard her a couple times, but haven’t been able to see her in any form definitively as of yet, except for her shadow and I don’t mind it. I know she is there regardless.

It sounds like you she may already be around you, so like succupedia says “Acknowledge her”. Tell her thank you when you feel the sensations and touches. It’ll grow your connection with her and the relationship will grow.

2 Likes

Acknowledge her, tune in often. It usually starts subtly, but gets stronger the more you bond with them. Never forget that many are very loving and emotional. While patient don’t neglect them or they may very well leave you.

3 Likes

How do you know which one is her energy? I get touched in multiple places of my body and I can’t tell if it’s her, or not. I’ve been getting touches for years so It’s very difficult to tell where she is and which energy to focus on. Can you?

2 Likes