Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Honestly, I have done a lot of studying into Agrat Bat Mahlat. There is not a whole lot of info available about her, but I read what I could find. I have some artwork tribute pieces of her on my computer that I use as wallpapers on occasion. So she is not placed on the back burner by me, but I have not worked with her yet, like I said not a lot of info out there on her.

6 Likes

Yeah, the information about her is pretty vague, and I had a few presumptions of her to be pretty dark. The information I found was the contrary, a motherly figure that gives comfort and protection for those who summon her.

I am a curious kind of person, but will not be the one to “try her out” without consent from my ladies. As I’ve experienced, there’s no jealousy from my ladies, but there can be a conflict of interest when they need attention from me. They even fought with eachother at the beginning, by removing eachothers arms when they both were holding me. From an outside perspective, it might have been a quite “funny” scenario, but a competition like that, should not been taken lightly.

I remember the beginning just like it was yesterday. The intimate parts can be pretty animalistic, raw and straightforward. To some extent it is territorial and markings to let others know that the man they choosed is theirs and no one else’s. When others get curious and interested, a conflict might occur, and to prevent that, they “mark” you with their own scents to keep others at bay. That is why I have my reasons to let them aid me in evocations of other spirits and entities, rather than doing evocations entirely on my own. They have the access and the bridge to their realm, directly, which I don’t have. I see that as an advantage.

15 Likes

I did have a question for you about the letter of intent thing. I’ve had a sexual encounter with a demon in my dreams once, very vivid might I add, when I woke up I felt like I had literally just had sex with a male human. If I do the letter as you have mentioned, when the incubus comes to visit me and the arousal feelings start to come about, how should I respond?

I honestly don’t know since I have never done this outside of a dream, and that was only one time. Do I undress and lay back and take whatever comes my way or should I greet the demon first with a simple hello? No need to remove my clothing? You stated it’s very animalistic in nature but I still don’t wanna make an ass of myself. I hadn’t planned on anything like this but I have read a lot about sexual encounters with demons lately so now I am officially curious. I heard the sensations can be addictive because they are much more pleasurable than what human to human contact feels like. I know you’re probably laughing at this post but I am being serious here and honestly don’t know.

5 Likes

How would you, under normal circumstances, respond to an arousal? In my opinion, the arousal need to be acknowledged and by that, it will continue until climax appears.

Do I undress and lay back and take whatever comes my way or should I greet the demon first with a simple hello? No need to remove my clothing?

For better “effect”, no cloths is the way to go. But it will work almost as effectively with your cloths on, but it can be uncomfortable depending on how your body generally response to arousal. I would recommend some sort of communication at start, giving acknowledgement to it’s presence, and giving him permission of intimacy.

You stated it's very animalistic in nature but I still don't wanna make an ass of myself. I hadn't planned on anything like this but I have read a lot about sexual encounters with demons lately so now I am officially curious. I heard the sensations can be addictive because they are much more pleasurable than what human to human contact feels like. I know you're probably laughing at this post but I am being serious here and honestly don't know.

It can be animalistic in nature, and the male aspect can be even more animalistic than the female aspect. Sometimes to the extent of “domination”, more straightforward and persistent. That is not entirely a generalization from my point of view, but a small part of my own experiences. But these spirits and entities have a wide spectrum of personalities. It expands from light to dark and all the colors in between. Your sexuality can be challenged, in some aspects. Communication is always the key, and honesty.

6 Likes

I’d be willing to do a consultation on this or summon one of these entities for whoever but I can’t advertise here, so for negotiation purposes we’d have to take it to facebook.

2 Likes

I read that you can’t do this with kids in the house. What if kids don’t live with you, but come to visit?

1 Like

Where did you read that? I’m almost always surrounded by family and my sisters kids and never had any problem. The deeper the relationship goes, the less it becomes “succubus/incubus” by false myths and legends. It becomes “familiar”, an extension to the family you already have.

As I see it, these kind of spirits and entities values family, whether you already have one or intended to create your own with them. But that depends on your own intentions of experience these kind of spirits. For a longterm commitment, it shouldn’t be a problem at all, as I see it.

11 Likes

Can one have a relationship with a Succubus and a human female at the same time? Or does that option end when the spirit female shows up?

2 Likes

I’d say it depends on her personality. Try asking for a demon who is not extremely territorial or jealous.

10 Likes

I’d say it depends on her personality. Try asking for a demon who is not extremely territorial or jealous.[/quote]

… same can be said for the human.

12 Likes

That’s something you would put into your letter of intent. It needs to be well thought out, and not rushed into. Make sure you cover everything you want, including the option to marry a human and start a family, if that’s what you want, or may want. The purpose of the letter is to draw the right one to you, so you need to be very clear and specific.

6 Likes

This technique made me think of the himmelsbrief used in pow-wow although those are mostly for protection. It seems like the letter of intent could be adapted to petition other spirits for different purposes.

5 Likes

I truly love what you have put down hear Thank-you so much

look I think from what your saying in the ritual is that it can be Taylor made
to suits one’s needs?

If so one might ask Lilith to send you one of her daughters she then creates a bond with you, like a spiritual dating site only WAY WAY better, because of the power of the ritual and Lilith and her daughter reading your intentions and emotions, you don’t need to fill out endless questioners etc, etc and even then human interaction is far to complex you might get an introduction through a dating site but when you meet, well you know how it goes, in most cases NO WAY! but this is sooooooooooo different I feel, its a meeting where your Succubus knows you pretty much through and through and wants, desires to work with on so many different levels, Magically, Mentally, OH and sexually etc. JUST my thoughts

PS. This i would love to do, but if it goes pare-shape, Im in deep shit.

4 Likes

I just added a new section in this thread: Conflicts And Disturbance.

1 Like

It can. I have done it many times when I needed to contact a spirit but was in the presence of others that made that impossible while they were around.

4 Likes

Where did you read that? I’m almost always surrounded by family and my sisters kids and never had any problem. The deeper the relationship goes, the less it becomes “succubus/incubus” by false myths and legends. It becomes “familiar”, an extension to the family you already have.

As I see it, these kind of spirits and entities values family, whether you already have one or intended to create your own with them. But that depends on your own intentions of experience these kind of spirits. For a longterm commitment, it shouldn’t be a problem at all, as I see it.[/quote]

I’ve noticed that

4 Likes

Stumbled across this thread this morning and thought I would add a portion of a post I made elsewhere on BALG describing a succubus type event that happened to me. Thus, after giving this a read - I am curious to know opinions on a couple of things that I don’t yet understand …

I. Having no previous thought to summon this creature, why did it come?

II. Was this appearance the “warning” of things to come as mentioned earlier?

III. Why has the creature not revisited me?

IV. How can I make further contact with her, not knowing her name or sigil?

And finally…

V. I’m interested in the possibility of forming a long term relationship if it is mutually beneficial - what do I have to offer and what is a reasonable expectation from me to expect from her?

I have never researched the subject in any way, so educated guidance is appreciated.

Here is my post:

"… Last year I performed an act of banful magic and I was sleeping in my temple room, literally passed out from exhaustion. Around 3 am I dreamed of a demon like succubus very unlike anything I had ever seen before.

She was beautiful on the one hand and a predator on the other. Long black raven hair, red eyes and black lips. Her face was pale white, and most interesting of all was the look of hundreds of black tear stains stemming from her eyes and running down her face.

I looked up from where I was laying on the floor with her sitting directly on my chest. We made and held eye contact for several seconds. Then her lips parted and she opened her now HUGE mouth full of crystalline like fangs. I realized she was attempting to terrify me. My response was not based on fear but on fact.

I told her “You are welcome here.” The fangs slid back behind a suprised smile. I reached out for her and she carefully lowered her head to my left shoulder and fed on something I cannot identify with certainty, but it was mutually satisfying for us both. I awoke with a smile at 3:33am and logged it in my journal.

She has not returned. No banishing needed and no fear.

And as a footnote? The banful magick ritual generously and in excess delivered the terrible results I sought."

6 Likes

Maybe she’s been with you for some time, and felt you were ready to experience her presence?

There seems to be a pattern were “succubus” and “incubus” been around their “possible” partner for years, and manifests when they feel we’re ready. Being on a blog community with other bloggers that share their experience with “succubus” or “incubus”, an obvious pattern is that these beings doesn’t manifest to anyone by chance. A few of these bloggers haven’t even summoned one, yet they appears.

II. Was this appearance the "warning" of things to come as mentioned earlier?

Generally speaking, yes. In your case, no. You weren’t intimidated or frightened by her presence. You seemed fascinated, and curious. And you welcomed her presence. She seemed positively surprised by that, maybe for the simple reason that she’s not used to that kind of reaction.

III. Why has the creature not revisited me?

Why are you referring her as a “creature”? She is a unique individual, just like yourself.

Maybe she’s still with you? Talk to her, like she is beside you.

There can be different reasons for not revisiting. She can be a “wanderer”, looking for exploration in the earthly realm or busy with other things.

IV. How can I make further contact with her, not knowing her name or sigil?

Try to talk with her, like she’s there? Spiritual experiences like these leaves an imprint and a distinct memory, as I see it. A simple thought about her, or just a started conversation by you, can make her reappear. It’s worth a try, don’t you think?

V. I'm interested in the possibility of forming a long term relationship if it is mutually beneficial - what do I have to offer and what is a reasonable expectation from me to expect from her?

When it comes to offering, it is on an individual level. That means you have to get to know her in person.
Never build up expectations of anyone. Not at first, anyway. It often leads to disappointment. And never neglect you or her to be fully yourself as free thinking individuals.

13 Likes

Thanks for the reply. You answered my questions and I will give your advice a solid effort.

After I wrote the post on this thread I meditated this morning thinking on the event and wondering how to contact her without a sigil or name to go on. I left myself wide open to impressions trying to recall more details, that perhaps I may have misplaced an important detail.

An auditory name/term came thru, though I’m not 100% certain is relevant though my instincts tell me it is.

Does the name or term “Alphea”, “Alpheah” or “Ophellia”, “Ofelia” familiar to anyone? (It sounded far off and very much like Al-fee-ahhh or Off-eel-yah)

My own research is underway. Once more, thanks for the sound counsel.

2 Likes

Sorry, i caanot find that “CONFLICTS AND DISTURBANCE” thread you just mentioned.