Last Frontier Medium goes to Hell

So they say, yeah, but I do know about pain now, and by all accounts have done so for several lifetimes already, so please let me be free of it in the afterlife!

Not saying that the hot sting from a black latex glove slap cannot feel pretty sweet, but you know what I mean. I’m referring to pain-pain, like really painful pain. That’s the kind of animal free nerve ending distress signal, warning of impending life danger (and massively overdoing it!), that I sure can do without.

To tell the truth, I’ve got a pretty low pain threshold while being high on empathy at the same time. I can’t even stand listening to somebody talking about torture the way she does in that video without feeling intense levels of discomfort.

So if I was going to some sort of hell, I’d make damn sure it was populated by the nice guy chubby kind of pervy demon, who right from the start had banished pain as a viable sensation within their realm, optimally perhaps even replacing it with intense sensations of pleasure, preferably…

1 Like

I really think was just attention seeking behavior to try to sell her new book.

I’ve worked with the real King Paimon and he doesn’t behave that way. I’ve never heard of anything like that before.

2 Likes

Let’s hope you’re right about that and he doesn’t have any hidden side to his rule that you’re not aware of, like when someone does not immediately bow down to him. Probably not. Sounds kind of silly.

Perhaps I should add that I’m not personally invested in King Paimon in any way, and do not seek to belong to him, so it’s not like I want him to be in a certain way due to my own agenda. He strikes me as too much of a Middle Eastern guy for my taste. :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I would of course treat him him with the utmost deference and respect during an encounter, like any god and powerful lord.

1 Like

Ha you have worked with the real king paimon I love that

1 Like

He very much is you’re quite right about that.

Yeah like you said about respect and courtesy. King Paimon is a noble Goetic King. Not a monster. He could have a sadistic side I’m unaware of I guess. I think I’d have heard something about from other Magicians though. Stuff like that word travels fast.

1 Like

Lol well I have. I performed an evocation of King Paimon as a part of a divination project. It went well. He’s a very cool spirit I thought. I’d like to work with him again for another divination related project.

Personally I feel like I do better with Prince Orobas for divination though. Paimons great but I think Orobas is still better at divination.

How did Orobas look to you when he first showed up?

1 Like

Like a small black horse. Also like a stick figure angel with a bobble head and a cape with an upturned collar.

3 Likes