Last chance…

Hello friends!
I’ve been following the forum for a while, but I just signed up a little while ago. I apologize to the moderators and everyone if I missed a step with this post.
I’ve been in constant pain for 6 months, I’ve lost 25lbs because I’m not hungry. I already tried therapy, here in Brazil I also tried magicians help for me and I was deceived, which ended up with my money too. The love of my life left me. I’ve tried doing rituals with various demons, Enochian magic and nothing. I am tired and without strength. This pain is so intense and I’m really thinking about giving it all up. Any strong spells you can point me to for one last try?
Sorry for the rant and thanks again everyone.

2 Likes

Become a spiritual vampire end of story, thats what helped me exponantionaly🤷🏻‍♂️ , no dependece ,no god , demon , angel nor any being above you, absorb their powers become constantly more and more enhanced and richer than before everytime u do your vampire practices and strenghten your vampiric nature. Where u find it? I will release a litle working thatl enhance these qualitys and much more.

Michael w ford is good.
Universal Mastery vampire service is very good.
Vk jehannums rituals are pretty helpfull and his services in that direction.
Infernal obelisk aka C.Kendall
Ea koetting stuff
Or right nows sholomance or draugadrothin.

Stop being just dependend on spells peformed by others or yourself and take your balls back attached to your body man. Most of the time you can comand forces if you have the power to do so, if you have no strenght left u only gona drain yourself further.

Above is a search engine , stop being lazy.

Go go go
:zap::heart_on_fire::zap:

And ur mental health get it in check also
MENTAL HEALTH PLAYLIST:

Thank me later

4 Likes

:pray:

1 Like

Welcome @Moterani It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes