Lamashtu-The Heavenly Vampire Goddess

Thank you for sharing your experience and I am so happy that you have enjoyed the post, Lamastu is an amazing Goddess, my advice would be too trust the Goddess and embrace the darkness, invoke her into your temple of flesh. If you can not hear Lamastu, my opinion would be because Lamastu wants you speak to you through your other senses and if she is appearing to you without sound, it’s because she wishes for you to look deeply into the symbolism of every little detail she is revealing to you, like solving a riddle or a puzzle, as you do so, you’ll suddenly have a A-HA moment and it’ll all fit together, you’ll know what she was ‘saying’ to you, what her message for you was, without you hearing her when she appeared.

I also LOVE your name btw

1 Like

Thank you so very much for the advice! I will pay better attention next time. I was a bit surprised since it was my first time she appeared to me, so thrown off guard a bit. After reading everything you shared about her I feel very happy that she seems to want to work with me. I will take your advice and look into the book you posted at the beginning of the thread as well. :slight_smile:
Thank you, I am a follower of apep and felt Devourer was fitting to add to the name I was drawn to have.

1 Like

If any help is needed along the way or advice, drop me a message and I would be happy to help. Another great book is Sebitti by Michael W. Ford.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely look into that book as well!

1 Like

Hail The Queen of Queens

1 Like