Lamashtu-The Heavenly Vampire Goddess

Thank you for sharing your experience and I am so happy that you have enjoyed the post, Lamastu is an amazing Goddess, my advice would be too trust the Goddess and embrace the darkness, invoke her into your temple of flesh. If you can not hear Lamastu, my opinion would be because Lamastu wants you speak to you through your other senses and if she is appearing to you without sound, it’s because she wishes for you to look deeply into the symbolism of every little detail she is revealing to you, like solving a riddle or a puzzle, as you do so, you’ll suddenly have a A-HA moment and it’ll all fit together, you’ll know what she was ‘saying’ to you, what her message for you was, without you hearing her when she appeared.

I also LOVE your name btw

1 Like

Thank you so very much for the advice! I will pay better attention next time. I was a bit surprised since it was my first time she appeared to me, so thrown off guard a bit. After reading everything you shared about her I feel very happy that she seems to want to work with me. I will take your advice and look into the book you posted at the beginning of the thread as well. :slight_smile:
Thank you, I am a follower of apep and felt Devourer was fitting to add to the name I was drawn to have.

1 Like

If any help is needed along the way or advice, drop me a message and I would be happy to help. Another great book is Sebitti by Michael W. Ford.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely look into that book as well!

1 Like

Hail The Queen of Queens

2 Likes

To Call Forth Lamastu:

“Mighty is the Daughter of Anu, among the Gods her brothers, she is a sacred woman, a pure one. Lamastu is the Huntress, The Predator, great are her fangs, agile are her muscles and her embrace is death. Divine Mistress, O Great Lady who seizes the painful Assuku, overwhelming the Alu, approach this space”

2 Likes

Invocation of Lamastu:

“South Wind Weighing Heavily On Mankind, Commited Into The Hands-Accepted By Irnina, Goddess Cast Out From The Heavens, Strangler of Lamb, fly to me with the birds of Heaven! I send forth my voice to thee, O’ Gracious Queen of Queens, come unite with me! The door hinge is wide, the doors are open for you! Divine Mistress, created by An, Famous among the Gods, come howling, come roaring! I invoke you!!”.

2 Likes

Wow totally magical :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

4 Likes

A simple form of Anointing yourself, dedicating yourself to Lamastu:

1. Anoint Forehead-“Lamastu Marat An, let my mind always be open to your truth and wisdom”
  2. Upper-lip-“Dingir Innin, let my mouth be silent among unbelievers”
  3. Heart-“Exalted One, You Who Are A Woman Ascended, let my heart seek you always”
  4. Palms-“Kamadme Dumu An.na, whose hands are nets, whose embrace is death, whose feet are like those of the Anzu Bird, let my hands always lift in praise of you”
  5. Feet-“Sister of the Gods of The Street, Trusted One, Lamastu, let my feet always walk your secret paths…So be It”.

Snapchat-822709149

1 Like

A Binding Spell: to use with a purple candle, anointed and blessed in Lamastu’s name to bind and dominate the target, along with a piece of paper with the targets name written along it. The paper can either be burnt or carried around with you, till the target does what you wish.

“Lamastu, heavenly daughter, named with a name by the great God’s, hear my call unto thee and come forth. Goddess whose expression is wild, grant me thy power to bind (name). I bind (name) from all angles, I bind (name) from the left, I bind (name) from the right, I bind (name) from above and below. Kamad.me Dumu An.na, exalted one, chosen one among the Gods, by your power I bind (name) by day and night. May they be beholden unto me by your power. So mote it be”.

This is based on a Lilith spell from a book I have, if anyone wants to know the book, who works with Lilith, message me.

2 Likes

Very interesting topic. Thank you for sharing
I hope some day she can givr you an Enn.

Is Lamashtu associated with any particular planets? She sounds maybe somewhat Plutonian or Saturnian to me, but those are just guesses.

1 Like

Mars I would say is her primary planet association, with Pluto, Saturn and Earth as her secondary associations

Prayer of invitation to Lamashtu for help healing:

“Lamashtu, great Daughter of Heaven, whom I exalt above all others, hear my call and come forth! Pure One amongst the Gods, be present I ask of thee! Compassionate Goddess who listens to prayers and accepts petitions, I ask that you descend from the mountains that you love and come aid me in this work of magical healing. Trusted One, I welcome you”

1 Like