Lady Eva is cool

Thank you Lady Eva, your awesome, for all the help.

9 Likes

@Lady_Eva You’re a star luv!

7 Likes

You go girl. Keep up the good work.

7 Likes

what is the sigil to summon lady eva? Is it in the shape of a flag?

7 Likes

You just flagged your own post. If you want to PM me, please do it normally.

6 Likes

I lold

But yes, lady Eva you’ve been fantastic. I’m going to name my succubus after you

7 Likes

Flagged and shagged in one thread! :laughing:

Oh lordy…

10 Likes

un surprisingly this was the least aggressive meme i could find

5 Likes

Indeed she is

4 Likes

I wholeheartedly concur, she is phenomenal.

4 Likes

Yes, yes, and did i mention, yes. @Lady_Eva rocks! She is a phenomenal source of knowledge and encouragement to all of us and a kick@$$ sorceress to boot.

Hail Lady Eva!

9 Likes

I’ve not been here that long but thumbs up to Lady Eva for doing a great job.
I’m totally in awe of her knowledge and skills.

7 Likes

Haha goddess you mean. The sorceress ship has sailed.

She’s a goddess now, she has her own fleet of ships and a yacht to boot :slight_smile:

Seriously though, she’s AMAZING, PHENOMENAL and KIND :slight_smile: and has that weird sense of humor i really appreciate

10 Likes

I feel so much trust and love for Lady Eva! Ever since I joined BALG forum, Lady Eva has been so helpful and attentive. Thx you LADY EVA

3 Likes

My favorite is when she puts people in their place, and they know better then to snap back :joy:

8 Likes

Really? Wow… she defends as well? Amazing​:kissing_closed_eyes::cupid::cupid::cupid: Lady Eva makes me feel happy to be apart of BALG community ☆

6 Likes

Whenever she likes one of my posts I get so happy. The forum goddess has bestowed her infernal blessings upon me LOL.

(i have to think for a min for a person example what infernal blessings look like)

10 Likes

@Lady_Eva is great! So helpful!

4 Likes

She is pretty awesome isn’t she…

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva She is a blessing when it comes to helping out and guidance!

5 Likes