Kundalini shaktipat

I have used siva siva method from nandhiji and find the exercise very good to awaken and raise kundalini into the third eye. But here this is link to siddha tradition so it mays not be suitable for you. I have get several raising but not permanent ones. In my case when kundalini is in third eye I cant sleep more than 3 hours per days during months and eat less but body temperature is hot. In this case I have found qigong very helpful to get more balanced. However now I use more and more the Kip Mazuy music especially the last ones who have strong effect on central channel and help to clean the energy blocks so kundalini raising is not harsh as previous method.
Jivanmukti is incredible and gives really strong transmission, she often emphasizes about not projecting any illusion or dream outside ourselves.

I just watched the Jivanmukti video above and she really kept my attention, she hardly even blinked her eyes. I was mesmerised by it and now I feel a warm kind of glow about me :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I might have slightly fallen in love with her as well :blush:

What kind of Qi Gong exercises do you find helpful with kundalini energy? Iā€™ve started trying the microcosmic orbit to good effect, but I donā€™t know where to go from there

For me this is wuji gong from Wudang style and here you have several choices depending on the instructor. You can found many versions but not all have the same effect. One version is found in the dvd called" qigong for beginners" from Francesco Garripoli ( he has received this qigong from Master Duan and for most this is the most authentic version of it), another version is wuji gong from Master Cheng Bingsong but you can also find Primordial Qigong from other well known instructor.
However I have found " Tā€™ai Chi for Liberation: An Ancient Practice from Wudang Mountain, China by John P. Milton who have received it directly in Wudang" the most potent for me and I do it as much as I can. This Tā€™ai Chi form is more a Wuji Gong than a Tā€™ai Chi form.
These chi exercises are said to help the Taoist on the path to enlightenment so they help to clear energetic pathway, refine chi and most important help to attain much more deeper meditation stage in relatively shorter time ! I have done many experimentation with qigong and itā€™s best to not mix too much to avoid energetic problems so I had to wait months before to try each one, a very lengthy process. One who is great is Dragon Gate Qigong or Chuan Zhen Pai not especially for kundalini but the consciousness level and energetic level of the body.
Later I have do some test with the Wuji Gong from Milton and get wonderful results, higher level of consciousness, feel much more chi into the whole body, into hands and feet and a great help for kundalini raising without too much side effect usually felt. There is so many qigong out there that is impossible for me to try them all. Another good news : these Wudang form will be great addition for any practicer of the draconian currentā€¦
A great addition ( if you have more time) at the end of the daily practice is to do Master Gu Taoist meditation to enhance the whole process and add the benefits of this Taoist meditation. This master teach the Wudang 8 form who help to maintain the health of the body, calm the mind and raise energy level. All these practice work well together as they come from same lineage of the legendary Zhan San Feng in Wudang Mountain.
Many other qigong can be helpful for this task but here I cant say more about them. Most of the time teacher offer the first levels of their qigong systems be it on dvd, online or during retreats. These first levels are more on the healing side of things and at later stage they give more esoteric forms but this is difficult to get them. An example of that is the spring forest qigong method.

2 Likes

@Serkyr Can you please private message me? I want to ask you questions about this stuff, you have a lot of great knowledge about it. Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @greencalx It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before asking a member to message you, PLASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I agree I meditate since the last two years sometimes one day a week for 3-4 hours, do shallow breathing my body becomes lighter, my mind is dark and still, but full if piece

One day I got a hefty shakes from my back spineā€¦and why I go to bed at night, rolling eyes a little bit up, I bath in the ommmmm mmmmm soundā€¦benefits? I donā€™ t know but I let it happen.

I say itā€™s everyone birthright to awake the super powers.the siddhisā€¦no matter who created us (the anunnaki?) why they not gave us these super powers make it so hard to get it?
Was shiva an anunnaki astronaut?

And all these Gurus who telling me awaken kundalini siddhis,is dangerousā€¦the same enslave manipulation then with religions made by men.

1 Like

Anyone who successfully raise kundalini and not only prana current can get siddhis but in the rhp current it is adviced to ignore them instead on focus on them. Most of the siddhis are not permanent as they are link to a level of consciousness so if you focus on one you cant go further or loose it. However few of them can be permanent especially those gained at the vishuddha and ajna chakras ( the head zone). And good news they can be used for evolution but this is another story.
True sadguru is not a religious being but genuine master who guides disciple to moksha using the yogic science. This is the same for any tradition you will have those who wants your money selling you countless levels of their systems or worst make you as a puppet and very few ones who are spiritual masters able to guide otherā€¦

1 Like