Knowing when you are being called by belial?

For over a year and half ago belials name kept bring repeated continuously in my mind, i feel he’s trying to get me to work with him my spirit companions said if one of the nine calls to you take advantage of it any information you can tell me of belial would be greatly appreciated i know quite a bit of his background but it doesn’t hurt to know more.

1 Like

Well Belial is as you know a demonic king, not just that but he’s also one of the demonic gatekeepers he’s the keeper of the southern watchtower.

He is known for being a intense serious mentor, he doesn’t fuck about basically.

He’s known for liking blood, he is the master with no master, he bows before no man nor no god.

His enn is " itz ra cha Belial ".

3 Likes

Belial rules the North Altar, because certain Satanists associate him with Earth and being Lord of the Earth. He is very good at bringing strong material manifestations into your life, but requires necessary offerings, so what you give is what you get.

You could associate him with South, East and even West…BUT… you would have to know what you were doing in your rituals and why you would draw those associations. I have my own rituals for associating him for all the directions… but that is private information I do not share. This is something he gave me recently and will only tell those who are worthy whom work close with him

But other than that, if you decide to work with him, then do not dick around with other spirits, demonic kings or whatever. Working with him he expects you to be 100% serious about it. If you are dividing your attention like running to King Paimon, or the Spirit of Jupiter or Mars or whatever, then do not expect to get much out of the relationship with him. It takes patience and investment to get the good stuff and knowledge from working with himl

1 Like

This is my stuff to date:

He’ll be happy with the “best” location you can give him, he has a corner in my Temple and it’s the one with the most space for his standing altar, so you won’t go far wrong IMO if there’s a great location but technically the “wrong” direction, so long as it’s nice. He’s not one to be formal in my personal experience. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thank you eva i have very minimal space for my altar he seems to very eager to work with me and it feels it wont take much for him to manifest but what type off offerings he likes , and what incense.

1 Like

Dunno, be nice if someone had posted their entire files of over 3 years work with him in this thread?

Shame no-one did that.

Oh well. :thinking:

4 Likes