King Paimon wanted pizza

Couldn’t agree more. He is full of surprises!

2 Likes

@Nozferatu I can actually confirm that. He indeed wanted pizza. It actually depends on what he feels like he wants at that time, so he generally like sweets, but he may wants something else as well.

1 Like

That’s so cool! I actually had the pleasure of meeting him for the first time not super long ago!
I use to make herbal tea and make another cup for the spirit, after I’ll thank them and pour the tea on the ground.
I actually let a spirit possess me before so it could have and taste some of me beer! It made him very happy too!

1 Like

Wow! Didn’t know the King himself LOVES pizza :joy: this was a fun thread to read.

Yeah someone made a thread a
About what he likes. Your right, Asmodeus does like it!:+1:

1 Like

…Also um…I’m just going to throw this out there! If you ever order a pizza from Domino’s build your own pizza and get the toppings: green pepper, sausage, bacon, banana peppers, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, Philly steak. It is the BEST!!! I came up with that flavor on my own Definitely a 10/10.

3 Likes

I like Dominoes pizza as well. Thanks for the suggestions Green pepper, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese is all I can pick from your list. I am a vegetarian :grinning:
Others here can try all the toppings. For my pizza I want a veg extravaganza… Black olives, baby corn, onion, tomatoes, bell pepper and lots of cheese. I love cheese :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m such a cheese eater lmao. I love cheese!!

3 Likes

Honestly i came up with a great combo that had both me and one of my spirits on cloud nine. Dominos build your own pizza, Brooklyn Style Crust with Alfredo sauce, toppings: Ham, Bacon, Diced Tomatoes, Premium Chicken, extra Feta and Shredded Provolone Cheese

1 Like

NICE!!! that sounds good! I love veggie pizzas as well. They feel me very quickly lol!

1 Like

Mmm… That sounds good I’ll have to try that combo also lol😋 okay… Now I’m in the mood for some pizza lol

2 Likes

Love your sesshomaru avatar btw

1 Like

U give him fast food pizza??? Guess some people like instant coffee more than brew up coffee. lol

Lol! Why Thank you! he is thy ultimate badass!!!

All of us and King Paimon need to have a pizza party sometime. :joy:

6 Likes

I’m down, can be hosted over a video chat. I love Paimon lol

2 Likes

Sometimes I feel we all give our great spirits different stuff. I’ve heard stuff like my spirit only likes blood as offerings and some said he likes blood and sex, for me i give him blood, sex, and wine or any type of alcoholic drink he wants. It’s nice he wanted pizza from you blessed beasts :metal:t2::black_heart:

Noted :+1:

1 Like

I’m a beginner, can u help me to summon a demon or lord lcf.

Please use the forum search function. There are already many threads for that.