King Paimon Correspondances

Does anyone know the correct correspondences for King Paimon, colours, planet, month, direction and offerings etc as all seem to be different.

1 Like

ask him yourself. Correspondences also can come from your relationship with the spirit. If you don’t know anything right now call him with an honest determination to learn from him. He’ll respect that more than any offering you can give.

1 Like

@Nolan_Toney <- this guy, I couldn’t have answer any better, I could give you the clasic text book example, but for different people you’ll get different answers.

I hope to continue to work with the great king. One thing he does adore is (so I have read) teaching about him to others.

1 Like

@Healing_Heart please do. Become his will. I feel that’s what he wants from you.

1 Like

than it shall be done. Thank you for that

1 Like
3 Likes

I second this, what Healing_Heart says.
Another user reached out to me and sent me something about King Paimon when I joined this forum, then I met another person and shared it with them, and you know what? It’s caused a chain of me seeing or being reminded of the King in my daily life outside of the forum since.
I hope to work with him someday too, when I’m ready.

1 Like