King Paimon and Michael Jackson

I saw a video that said that King Paimon and Michael Jackson have a connection, is it true? Do you think Michael Jackson called King Paimon for his artistic abilities?

1 Like

That would be funny as shit if it were true. But you shouldn’t ask spirits what they do with other people because they respect it as personal between them. But rlly that would be interesting haha

12 Likes

@Venus
:+1:

I don’t believe MJ did–his dad worked Michael and his brothers from the time they were very young children at music and performing. He just had natural talent and a big family to support which is probably why he started cracking up once he hit his teen years.
The family and MJ were devout Jehovah Witnesses…

5 Likes

Funny, thought about them both the other day.

Honestly, if Michal Jackson really understood the occult he would not have had the kind of issues that he had to deal with, he would have gotten them all taken care of with demons.
I mean, he couldn’t get any real sleep. Now, you know, demons can mess up things like that, and also fix them, so no question in my mind, while they might have been helping/harming him in the background, he in no way understood them.

3 Likes

I just want to mention that while a lot of celebrities’ and artists are into the occult. The real ones who bare and wield the knowledge and power are the people that fund these celebrities’. The labels , the movie companies etc etc
Behind closed doors is where these movies and songs get mass amounts of rituals pumped into them .
I heard first hand from a intern at a label he was at would be doing rituals on completed records ,weaving spirits into them , doing spells at meetings when trying to sell a product , Trance daning , mind manipulation techniques etc
I do have a screenshot of what he said if anybody wants to see it but YEAH
I wrote this to say that even if MJ did have occult ties to spirits or held knowledge about certain things
The real truth is the men behind the labels were and will continue to be the ones that really weave magick into the arts we see and hear everyday
I myself know there ARE artists who do this shit themselves and dont need labels sneaking behind their backs but a lot of them are just fucking STUPID LOL
Theyll throw up one eye symbolism in all there photos but littlie do they know how little control they actually have over themselves and their art

8 Likes

Holy shit this is another Michael Jackson reference. Omg bro there is so much synchronicity going on with Michael Jackson.

Whoah…in a good way!

3 Likes

or…hear me out…Michael jackson has nothing to do with the occult =o and if he did I doubt it would of been anything infernal related.

7 Likes

Is it really that hard to believe that some celebrities are just that talented? And that they got into the entertainment industry through hard work (if not through nepotism)?

Like, hello?

6 Likes

I saw this and immediately thought of you man😂 I’m curious where all this leads lol.

1 Like

Considering that Jackson put a warning at the beginning of his famous Thriller video that said, “Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult,” I seriously doubt he would have touched anything occult related.

MJ was supremely talented, and his power came from the fact that he gave himself completely over to his art, as all the truly great artists do. Unfortunately, also like many greats, it ultimately destroyed him. When you look at his life, his abused childhood, being taken advantage of and used by family and “friends,” and the fact that there were people actively seeking to destroy him, I’m surprised he lived as long as he did, to be honest.

Michael Jackson actively performed for 42 freaking years, from the age of eight until his death at fifty. Can you imagine the toll that must have taken on him?

Yet his power endures to this day, and to understand why, just watch the video from the 30th Anniversary concert of Billie Jean from 2001. He brought thousands of people to their feet with tears in their eyes simply by walking on stage, opening up a suitcase, and putting on a fedora and a single sequined glove. That is a level that most modern performers can only dream of.

9 Likes

I don’t think Michael Jackson was into the occult, but I do know of some very prominent musicians who were.

Jimmy Page is probably the best example, and for a while I was obsessed with Led Zeppelin to the point where I read the entire history of each member. Something just seemed way different about these guys; almost as if they had super powers. And as a drummer, John Bonham is my biggest influence of all time.

I wanted to know what exactly their secret was, and when I read into Page’s interest in the occult, magick, and the Crowley stuff, it lead me to reading both The Kybalion and the Goetia.

4 Likes

I don’t think he was into the occult, but…

His fame and that he is considered to be in the same league as Elvis and The Beatles, there is an occult worshipping surrounding him, and it’s increasing each year.

We’ve seen other icons and legends pass away like George Michael, Prince and Whitney Houston, but the headlines of their deaths faded away after a few weeks. Michael Jackson is still present in the media to this day and it doesn’t matter if it’s rather biased and onesided. His fanbase grows and his records sells no matter what’s written about him.

There’s an occult around him, but he didn’t take part of it to reach fame.

4 Likes

I agree that he wouldn’t have been involved. Both my aunty and I have spoken to his spirit and the poor man is in distress. He was very timid and shy and refused to respond to my aunty, but I managed to convince him to speak to me. It may have been because of my love for music, and the fact that I was singing his songs that helped him feel welcome to speak to me, but either way, that poor soul is traumatised.

How do I always manage to reply several years later ;v;
I need to pay attention to the post dates more omg

I’d love to see the screenshot