King belial

I don’t know what it is, it’s been almost a year since that “experience” with the nose bleed and everything.
I don’t know if I want him or not. I want him badly yet I don’t. I get jealous over peoples experiences with him lol I try not to.
I don’t want to waste his time, I’ve had multiple experiences were I would sexually touch myself and once I’m done finishing king belial pops in my head once I’m done, I don’t do it on purpose. It’s a unwanted thought, That comes and it’s hard to let go of. I wonder if he knows if I’m doing it or if he knows it was on accident or Evan if he doesn’t. I’ve did this before in the summer last year. I loved the energy. I almost wanna contact him to question why I’m feeling this way. Last year I got into demonology bad, everyday I would read peoples experiences then I stumbled upon king belial, after that I tried to stop so that I don’t get attached to it, than it did stop but now it’s back again.
Any advice? please I really want him to know that I don’t do it on purpose and most of the time when I listen to music all I think about is him.
I’ve heard that if you give your sexual energy to someone they kinda stick with you forever is that true?

Welcome @Facelessgoddess It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Never heard of that.

I’d say call him up and see what he thinks. If his advances make you uncomfortable, then just say no.

1 Like