King Beleth making a person love things

I know that king Beleth can make a person love someone.But can king Beleth make a person love an object or product I was selling?

1 Like

Yes king Beleth probably was the ancient scribe god Belet seri. I am saying this because it’s related because an another not Very known attribute of beleth is the power over sciences and craftsmanship.

King Beleth according to @Valesus can make people value your presence in the workplace. Although this does not match your purpose but is pretty close so I don’t see a reason why Beleth can’t make people love your product.

@Xag_darklight The Ars Goetia simply says “he causes all the love that may be.” But that leaves out an important detail which the Pseudomonarchia Daemonium actually gives on Beleth. (Older book the Goetia is based on, written in latin)

In the Pseudomonarchia, it’s stated that he causes “doting love”. Doting means being uncritically endearing and kind towards a person. It also denotes helpfulness or attentiveness towards a person’s needs or presence, valuing someone for their qualities and presence. And I foind this to be more accurate in my experience in the workplace and relationships.

People generally just liked me more and thought I such a great guy. Women were generally kinder, sweeter, and men acted more like my friends. All were more helpful and generous towards me. So this could obviously extend into making the public see value in your product and adore your work.

Just an odd note. I saw a small YouTube video where the anonymous YouTuber gives his accounts from working with Beleth, and he claims beleth revealed that THE SINGER PRINCE (Yes, Purple Rain Prince) was a loyal follower of Beleth. Unconfirmed, but still interesting. Honestly, from his whole style, I could actually kinda see that. :smile:

1 Like