Kick-ass house protection and bloody revenge

~

1 Like

Yikes! Sure sorry to hear this is happening to you MarkOTB. Im sure you will get a lot of great advice here. I am also not yet skilled at evocation. Anyway, I know someone will pop in here with info on the correct Demon you speak of. I did want to say, when dealing with people, I try to deal directly with them. I leave their family out of it, unless Im having a problem with them as well. My reason for this is I have a pretty jacked up family, lol. I would also hate if something were to happen to my kids simply because their dad/my ex is a magnanimous prick. Anyway, not trying to sound preachy at all, it is just my take on things. As far as the fucker breaking in and stealing your shit, I say annihilate his dumb ass :wink:

1 Like

Holey SHITE, MARK!!! Righteously Pissed, much! I would be too. Boy, oh boy, just wait’ll some of the guys wake up and get online … you gonna get a Boatload of lively suggestions! (tee hee) This is gonna be VERY educational to the rest of us.

So sorry 'bout your troubles, but I got a feeling this situ is gonna wind up being “worth its weight in gold” for you, in the end. While the posse’s gathering, you might consider at least sicking Dantalion on him to fuck with his mind!!! :wink: Z

1 Like

I really like the concept of a demonic guardian thats destroys all who enter with ill intent. I wonder if gargoyles on really old buildings are symbols for what old sorcerers used to do?

Our homes are sacred, all who steal from us are fair game.

I live alone at the moment too, but have enjoyed having the occasional boarder living with me. Especially if they’re home when Im at work. Ever consider a housemate? Give them cheap rent in exchange for being home during your work hours, and load them up with a shotgun!!! You get security and some money. At least until you get powerful enough to sort the issue out with magic.

I’m looking forward to the responses to your question too, we all could benefit from the information from practicing magicians on this site.

I think EA’s consultations are $150, which wouldn’t include the ritual work you would be looking for… thats extra (EA can correct if I am mistaken). Don’t know how much the actual ritual work costs. On one hand I have faith that EA could do a powerful working for you, on the other hand it could be cheaper to get a house mate, a decent security system, and a pit bull.

1 Like

Becoming successful in evoking or even invoking a particular spirit is what you are looking for…It is very common to have one called and given the assignment to protect your home or surroundings…if not mistaken, I believe someone here on the board did something similiar and has had very successful results without any further problem.

Uncle Fester

1 Like

Hey Mark,

I hope this isn’t too late but heres what I’ve done.

Andromalius from the goetia is great at tracking the bastards down. I did a combo ritual from works of darkness (9 demons, 1 angel) after some people did a business invasion on my friend. Resulted in 1 arrest and close to $250000 worth of bad crap happening to the parties involved that we knew of.

Cleansing your home can make a difference as well in case there’s something attracting the trouble. If you’ve got the skill a servitor to protect your home could be helpful. On a more material note, get a motion sensor that makes a bucket of noise, put an app on a iPod that allows it to be tracked when it’s plugged in and leave it as bait. Let your neighbors know. Often burglars will wait another 3-4 weeks after they hit you so you buy new stuff with your insurance money. Back up your computers drive into the cloud.

If you are sending something after this guy, get a still shot from your video, put the sigil of the entity (I.e. Andromalius), along with a sigil of intent if you wish, on the back of the photo and charge them using that anger that’s inside of you as their fuel to find the perp and punish him.

Hope this helps!

Frater IV

1 Like

Maybe have something crazy haunt his apartment?

1 Like

If you share a wall I would paint sigils on that wall and project the entities through to the otherside into his place. I would also be following up with the cops, they already have something on record so you will start to build a case if something does happen

1 Like

Sweet success I took the advice abut drawing a sigil on the outside the wall of the offending neighbor the moon was full and there was a rain storm,I made a blood sacrafice and used the blood t draw the sigil.Within days he was reported missing then found dead.What more can I say .I’m tickled.

4 Likes

What spirit did you use?

1 Like

Glad to hear he came through for you, sounds like the offerings made were sufficient to me.

1 Like

I consecrated a hand drawn sigil/pentagram with protection abilities and the power to curse anyone uninvited who enters into my home. I used my guardian spirit to consecrate it, since he (or one of his legion anyway) is usually with me and when the problems happen, I’m not around. I kind of hid it into the wall space beside the door by covering it with another piece of artwork. You’d never know it’s there. I’ve had some issues in the past, but now, so far, so good.

3 Likes

Sukujin first let me say sorry about what’s going on at the moment with this prick, I also love the idea of a demonic house guardian that would either kill or horribly frighten an intruder unless a password was given

I hope someone might let us know how to go about this! this would be good for anyone in this situation, not only so but also for home invasion, if it were to ever happen to one of us, I do get concerned for my wife when she is home alone! so any help would be apreceated

2 Likes

Since Sukujin has left BALG I though I would fill you all in on the final result of his evocation of Dra’talon to kill the guy who broke into his house and stole his stuff (not sure if he did other workings as well though). Dra’talon took a long time, 18 months, but he came through with the goods finally:

[url=http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/warrants-were-out-for-motorcyclist-who-died-in-crash-20140317-34yfh.html]http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/warrants-were-out-for-motorcyclist-who-died-in-crash-20140317-34yfh.html[/url]

Rest in Torment Hausia, you cunt!

4 Likes

Thanks mate - I saw that link and outcome on WF but didn’t twig it was this (does he use a different screenname there, or maybe I was just being dumb), anyway congrats to him because that was exactly the kind of thing I like to see magicians making happen!

That is sweet.

1 Like

He is offline, doing the work instead of talking about it. As I work with him from time to time I will post anything interesting that we get up to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since it tooks such a long time between the ritual and the accident, we cant exclude totally that the accident might have no link with the evocation, imo.

1 Like

Since it tooks such a long time between the ritual and the accident, we cant exclude totally that the accident might have no link with the evocation, imo.[/quote]

True. But Sukujin got what he wanted so either way it is still a win, a long drawn out win to be sure, but a win none the less. Obviously he will need to verify it somehow, probably more work with Dra’talon insisting on time frames rather than leaving it up to Dra’talon.

1 Like

[quote=“Brutus, post:4, topic:193”]I really like the concept of a demonic guardian thats destroys all who enter with ill intent. I wonder if gargoyles on really old buildings are symbols for what old sorcerers used to do?

Our homes are sacred, all who steal from us are fair game.

I live alone at the moment too, but have enjoyed having the occasional boarder living with me. Especially if they’re home when Im at work. Ever consider a housemate? Give them cheap rent in exchange for being home during your work hours, and load them up with a shotgun!!! You get security and some money. At least until you get powerful enough to sort the issue out with magic.

I’m looking forward to the responses to your question too, we all could benefit from the information from practicing magicians on this site.

I think EA’s consultations are $150, which wouldn’t include the ritual work you would be looking for… thats extra (EA can correct if I am mistaken). Don’t know how much the actual ritual work costs. On one hand I have faith that EA could do a powerful working for you, on the other hand it could be cheaper to get a house mate, a decent security system, and a pit bull.[/quote]
Funny you mentioned about those gargoyles I got one perched atop my porch roof and you can assign a protective spirit to it

1 Like