Keep From Summoning Other Things

Is there away to keep other beings from comming into your house when you are summoning a demon?

2 Likes

This may help, has alot of good info for getting started on multiple fronts.

Hope it helps :upside_down:

2 Likes

Thank you

I would say, “yes and no”. On one hand, whenever you evoke a spirit you will likely find at some point that other spirits involved with them may tag along and remain out of the main focal point. In itself, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Mark Alan Smith in Queen of Hell spoke about an incident where the Moirai tagged along for an evocation of Belial. He later forged a relationship with them.

On the other hand, the more astral work a person does, then the more likely you are to be approached by more random entities on their own terms. Even this mambo whom I deeply respect claimed to be approached now and again like myself.

I’m sorry to say the only solution at least I’m aware of to prevent this is to forge a spiritual working relationship with a given entity, and then to keep your connection so airtight that any other entities don’t have the opportunity to get close to you without your choosing.

2 Likes

Maybe, but I don’t know how. I suppose you could ward it. Honestly, your best bet would probably just learning how to effectively banish before you call on anything. That way you have some say as to the flow of traffic, so to speak.

2 Likes

Good call! Mastering banishment beforehand ftw. :slight_smile: My bad for taking that much for granted.

2 Likes