Katazu

God of the Internet. Don’t laugh, he’s alive and strong. And really fucking cool.

1 Like

Who would that be?

A powerful Spirit of the Shade Realm. It’s an invocation. Sort of. It’s a bit more complicated than that.

1 Like

Nagath could bring him to me, correct?

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow I suppose. Yes.

1 Like

Sorry guys. I don’t think I will be able to do this. Have too much going on at the moment. Hope you understand. If anyone else has time on their hands maybe they could take over from here.

2 Likes

Do what’s best for you. Thats all that matters.

1 Like

Could you please share with me the grimoire you are working from? I must make a thoughtform or servitor with the help of a certain god. I feel like I’m almost ready. I have done much research, but some final touches on technique would be nice. Plus, you seem to totally have this down.

2 Likes

Sad face.

Well that’s alright I suppose. From reading another one of your posts I can see some of what you did in my mind’s eye.

1 Like

I can totally understand. Sharing any information on myself, my workings, my entities, my discoveries is the exact opposite of everything I have ever known. However, learning everything totally alone with rarely a book to help has made for painfully slow progress these past 11 years. Since I found this forum I feel like my mind has exploded. I am grateful there are people who don’t mind sharing all!

1 Like