Journal about life with a demon

Its morning, I hate waking up. But i have to… either way i said goodmorning to nathan and rested a bit. I was kinda…horny​:sweat: so I put the blanket over Me and… WELL I asked if he knew what I did be said no. Afterwards I looked up would you rather. And it said be a vampire werewolf, or a demon. I said demon so I can fuck his brains out! And know I’m scared to talk but I said forgive me…:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::tired_face::tired_face::rofl:
I’ll update this again later

1 Like

Do you need to make a new thread for each day?

3 Likes

Eh? Your not a fan or something?

Pretty sure he’s just wondering why you made a second thread instead of just updating the one you had before.

2 Likes

There is also the Journal section for this type of content.

4 Likes

Sudden realization*

Moved to the Journal section.

1 Like

Hello, if you’ve seen this before I’m sorry but because of a certain person I can edit my post anymore😓
Hey I have a incubus named nathan its been pretty chill for last day or so. I pray he doesnt hate my wierd outburst or my dirty “sayings”. Also today I’m trying to get him to eat a piece of chocolate to see if he can actually “eat it”. At first he said no but I need him to do so I can see and he said yes. But if he really doesnt like food…meh maybe something else will do it,because someone said he eats sexual energy… well I wonder if he does. For the most part he probably makes me horny but that’s it. But whatever, I’ll be back again tomorrow

What happened with this thread?!

Can you keep this topic to one thread?

1 Like

My friend I tried to go back to edit it but it wont let me

What did you try to edit?

Just make another post in your already established thread, I don’t see the reason why you need to make so many threads for this love story.

1 Like

When my dumbass learns

@Lady_Eva can you please merge this thread into the original?

Sir I dont know how. Someone teach me!

Hey, long time no see!

Don’t worry about it, he was asking the forum moderator to do when she gets on, by tagging her lol. You’re all good and chill.

2 Likes

Oh praise satan​:sweat::clap:

2 Likes

Done. :+1:

Not sure what that means but the edit window for posts is one hour.

Please don’t EDIT posts to add more info, please use Reply - edits do not serve the same purpose and honestly they are rude with things like this, because they imply people are going to have to keep going back and re-reading to see what you changed, and people are not even notified of an edit being made, so they would theoretically have to keep checking.

Edits, and wikified posts which Trust Level 3 Regular members can make, are for list-type posts, like this: The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick or for correcting errors within an hour, like typoes and changing some wording for clarity.

They are not intended to allow one post to serve the purpose of many posts, and you may freely reply to your own Journals without needing others to have responded, that is what this Category is for. :+1:

2 Likes