Journal 6: Conversation With Asmodeus

Your experience with Asmodeus are very similar to mine. Intense presence, but just a whole load of fun. He was the first King I ever invoked, and gosh I was so nervous the first time- but once I started talking to him I felt relieved and very humored. Definitely one of my favorites for sure.

1 Like

:rofl:

3 Likes

It is funny to read Asmodeus talking to a man about sex. He is much more elegant when he works with me. He has many of the same mannerisms, especially demanding answers quickly. (I completely understand that, tbh.)

He really enjoys voyeruism, which as an exhibitionist I don’t mind. I am sure he probably had a hand in your sexual performance as well.

THE REAL REASON I AM COMMENTING
Holy shit. Pink promises are a thing with the infernal divine. It’s very cute actually. My partner while invoking Lucifer offered his pinky to me when making a promise. Very, very interesting.

Which brings me to this Alchemical and Rosicrucian symbol where we see the pinky is a key… I am sure this connects somehow.

6 Likes

The Mercury finger (pinky)
The little finger and the mound just below it are ruled by Mercury. Such a small area of the hand reveals a lot about its owner. Keywords for Mercury are communications, ingenuity, negotiations, invention, intimacy, strategy, marketing, healer. A long Mercury finger indicates that the subject is quick, sharp and clever though not necessarily a good communicator. A bent Mercury finger may imply issues regarding trust. A low set Mercury finger reveals fears about abandonment.

https://occult-world.com/palmistry/fingers/

2 Likes

Wow!! That’s hella cool. I had no idea! Its awesome to see others experience similar events to me. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Agree that was the best conversation I think I’ve ever seen lmao.

1 Like

Hi Lucius. I loved this conversation. How can I contact Asmodeus too? Can you help me?

He no longer communicates publicly. Please read his most recent topic.

I knew Momo (Asmodeus) was extremely sexual and dominant, but I didn’t realise he was so funny, he’s always dealt with me in such a serious and respectful manner that I didn’t think he had this in him. Though I am female, that’s probably why xD

3 Likes