Join me - March 1st 2018, Opening The Gates

Awesome! :smiley:

I feel simultaneously too tired to do much, but I’d planned a lazy day to recover, and the bad weather anyway makes going out seem pointless, and I also feel REALLY happy, like deep quiet happiness and a desire to hug everyone and boop their cute little noses, and say “Everything’s going to be okay now.” :heart_eyes_cat:

Not into being very serious today about anything, but if you’re reading this and have a cute little nose, please consider it booped! :yum:

7 Likes

Hah! I was surprised by the amount of smoke produced by even a tiny pocket Bible… At least now I can cross off “burn a Bible” from my bucket list. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

yesterday I was so oppressed feeling - and today I want to find a broom… I am sitting her naked at my home office working and witching. 50 year old naked lady seen on broom running around town throwing wax debris at churches more at 5pm… churches closed due to threatening thoughts of much more older witches being seen by parisheners

5 Likes

I do that loads! :rofl:

Though not in this cold weather, I know the saying cold as a witch’s tits, but I don’t intend to demonstate it! :snowman_with_snow:

5 Likes

when they turn blue then its true. I am glad Im not the only Wild one

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva what shall I do with the Wax remains? I am overwhelmed by her imagery and vibe

Oh I bought the candle at an estate sale that was right next to the oldest jewish church in the State. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Taking them to a crossroads would be ideal for this, because of all the symbolism.

If they’re giving off energy you can take them to an open window and cast the energy out using the hand gestures below, visualise it flying out of the window and dispersing into the sky, and then wrap the physical remains in tinfoil (aluminium baking foil) or keep them in a tin, sealed in metal, until you’re able to dispose of them properly.

2 Likes

Pefect I am going to go drop the pieces at crossroads and drop a piece near the original home as well as at the place of my dead friends-

4 Likes

Gonna be doing my ritual tonight. :laughing: had other commitments to handle last night and was wiped after. But of a cross over between the work shop and this for me since balam hinted at it and belial casually mentioned it last might. So gonna be evoking all 9 kings as i rip a new gate open in the heart of texas.

My “plan” is to post the results if o dont pass out right after :joy: wish me luck tonight. This is gonna be a tad insane from the feel of it. :rofl:

6 Likes

Cool, may the darkness and the power be yours to command in your rituals tonight, brother! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Hugs back! I feel calm today too. Happy calm peace. Like I’m whole. And then i remembered last night pulling back missing parts of me so that explains that! Lol! I think in steps. I feel whole. (Pause…) (light clicks on) OHH!! That’s from that!! Hehehehe! I blame head trauma!! And maybe too many drugs back in the day! Maybe that is a reason for your calm too?

4 Likes

Analysis: crows are viewed as Messengers that easily cross between worlds and are death symbols. The eye has to do with perception, Awakening and knowledge. In other words, you had a lot of good signs.

6 Likes

happy dance! I love ravens / Crows… I feed them and talk to them.

3 Likes

Same. They’re a symbol of mine. I’ve invoked crows so much that I’m practically am inbodiment of them

2 Likes

High winds here are blowing everything around … Except for the cup.

7 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m seeing the Eye of Tiamat, personally. Almost the full sign/sigil.
Regardless, it is clearly an eye. Great success!

2 Likes

It was windy here too, but my bowl didn’t go anywhere either. Nor did my candle go out during the work.

Pardon me for geeking out botanically, but I am happy to see such healthy wild geranium and purple henbit/dead nettle cushioning your container.

3 Likes

30mph winds here in Hopewell, VA. Wasmmuch faster this morning. Richmond, VA is a mess, and we might have bomb cyclones in VA today. Cars not able to stay in their lanes. But that portal cup has not.moved at all.

2 Likes