Join me - March 1st 2018, Opening The Gates

Excellent, I like it!
Thank you.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit! :sunglasses:

You would not believe the shit thatā€™s been (tried to be) thrown at me today to prevent this post even going up, some jimmies are getting rustled by these more and more every year, I fucking love it. :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

Yes Eva iā€™m living for this !! Count me in ! Itā€™s time to honor those who were wronged. Itā€™s time for the world to be able to access the truth

7 Likes

As a deity, Iā€™ve become very dissatisfied with this world, with humanity in general. My rage is endless and nothing is satisfying it. Itā€™s time to express it. Iā€™m in. Judgment shall fall upon all in the first light.

9 Likes

Mm. Definitely do I see myself participating; I may have more stakes in finding self satisfaction for past injustices than I care to admit.

5 Likes

So interesting bit while reading this. When the workshop was working with purson he gave me a method using gates of flame,water and smoke. Blood could easily be incorporated into this by adding a few drops of blood to the water. Posted it here. :smiling_imp: :japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin:

Coincidence? :thinking:

9 Likes

Iā€™m in.

6 Likes

Defacing Holy Items in Ritual. - Common Mistakes, and requirements.

This can be a bit of a touchy subject for obvious reasons, Not the least of which is the misguided feelings regarding these things. Some of these things are Genuinely blessed. They are what the catholic church likes to base itā€™s ā€œrelicsā€ around. I can go into In depth lectures on a lot of these subjects lol.

When the Catholic church realized that some of the items worn by their martyrs had a spiritual charge it began a whole thing. Of course it became inverse and they started doing it to people they considered evil. Then using the powers of those items. In a way killing them wasnā€™t enough they had to then try and slave their energy to their Malignant cause. These Items become self fulfilling prophecy, some of which would posses humans for their own causes. One can only imagine what these causes might be at any given time since they have been tortured and slaved nearly their whole existence.

To Top it all off after killing off anything they considered to be Heretical in the worst possible ways imagined, they then decided to STOP doing Exorcisms when they learned that it was the demonic spirit (most not actually demons, who are fallen angels) who was being tortured more then the person they were possessing. In the way of the true coward they decided to make the situation worse as they usually do by ignoring it, making the problem now all of ours.

In the Ritual of the flame. I do enjoy the way you decided to combine it with this element since the hotter the flame the easier it is to tear through some veils. There are truly impure objects in this world that need to be cleansed. By gathering them together and destroying them with nearby flames you are opening a veil large enough for several of these trapped souls to release not just themselves, but friends and family, and people that have been left behind. The larger the gathering of people, items, and Flame the better the effect.

5 Likes

Until recently ive just been studying so i think this is a great way for 2018 and MY journey to kick off!

6 Likes

Iā€™m in.

Which could be?

5 Likes

Iā€™m in. Iā€™ve been told by my biological mother that an affinity for magickal practice runs in her side of the family. Considering the probability that I may have had one or more ancestors that were burned, or as you said Eva it could have been a burning in a past life that shattered my soul, this ā€¦isā€¦ PERSONAL!

7 Likes

Damn, bit late now to order a Quran, guess Iā€™ll go see if a used book store has one. If not I guess a bible will just have to doā€¦ Thereā€™s a crossroads next to a lake nearby, no way is anyone gonna be there at midnight in this cold ass weather, so I should be able to do this undisturbed. Iā€™m in

6 Likes

@Akashiel any shopping store with a book section will probably have a few.

If I can get ahold of that creepy ass Precious Moments Bible my grandma has that was given to me when I was only a few months old I might burn that this night. Iā€™ve been thinking about doing it anyway. Itā€™s the perfect symbol of the indoctrination and spiritual oppressions I went through in this lifetime.

6 Likes

Only bible I own is over a hundred years old I think and has spells and runes written in the margins, so not gonna burn that, Also family records :grinning:. The quran is a bit tricky as Iā€™m not gonna pay more than 10 bucks for it, thus used book store might be my best shot. Though the regular bookstore is on the way to most of them so I might as well check it out too

7 Likes

Iā€™ve no problem burning a Quran. I am not against christian ir Jewish followers of family or friends, but do not have a problem with seeing creepy and hypocritical groups going bye.

6 Likes

Especially a group called Life Leadership.

1 Like

Never heard of them before

2 Likes

Definitely in

5 Likes

Just remember that youā€™re the one in charge.

4 Likes

This full moon is another 11 degree moon, the third in a row. It is a gateway moon. So this should be especially potent. I was planning to rock some shit anyway so I may as well incorporate this into my shenanigansā€¦

5 Likes