I've been told this is my 1000th lifetime.. Psychics/Clairs please help

First off I’m a trans female and live in Ny. 2 years ago I developed Clair abilities when getting sober from opioid addiction. My third eye just woke up and I was a little shocked nonetheless. I started hearing things about myself that I wasn’t quite ready to grasp… I am since back on suboxone so my power has been suppressed. I talked to a psychic/shaman and she said that this is my 1000th lifetime… That I was once a royal and I abused my power so was made a slave. Apparently that’s why I’ve lived so many lives? Please anyone with scanning/clair abilities help me understand who I am and what I must do. Perhaps you can hear things I can’t. My name is Ivana.

Welcome back @HeavenHellInBetween. Now, before you make anymore posts or ask for scans, please do as you were asked to do when you opened your first thread back in December, and properly introduce yourself. It is a requirement here, with no exceptions, so CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

I do apologize for not doing that first. Thank you for sharing the link.

Not all lives are clustered here but even so it’s not impossible, but that psychic sounds bias, having slaves and such does not create a reason for you to constantly reincarnate, many entities and people have had atleast one or two lives where they had slaves or were a slave themselves.

4 Likes

The math isn’t quite there on 1000 human life times unless they were very short lives. I’m also not really sure how suboxone limits power, Crowley loved opiates.

It’s great you’re trying to stay sober though.

Did the psychic charge you money? The psychics you tend to find in storefronts tend to always make past lives seem so amazing. To build rapport and make you feel awesome to hope for a return customer.

Me in my last life I probably made shoes or worked some bs factory job.

6 Likes

Not a reading but some things that came to mind while reading your post:

I find in general with opioids there’s a deeeeeeeeeeep desire for a deep, judgement-free, relationship with the feminine divine even though most people don’t know about that something in them is yearning for her healing, expansive touch. You might want to look into tantricas or dakinis . I think dakinis might be more your style. To add more psychicism (insuring you’re are in a good place health wise first) you may want to work with spirits of fire element and learn from them how to balance in addition to working the path of divine mother.

Make sure your physician isn’t overdosing you but also do not take differently than prescribed and be honest and accepting of what you need. I’m not sure how long your psychicism was going for but sometimes we have periods where we are more psychic than others especially when there is a change of consumption. First time I saw auras I was taking a diet pill that got recalled for having some chemical in it it shouldn’t have. Later I worked on practicing the gifts manually and that has helped more but I express them differently.

Also something about cultivating virtues with the past life situation. This isn’t about being a goody two shoes or not having fun or becoming holier than, or running from sinfulness but to have your perspective widened, have greater understanding Where there are holes.

For example many people do stupid things in their youth but by age 45 they would never do those things knowing what they know. You may need less “knowing”/psychicism than “understanding”/wisdom that ensures faith and action.

Psychicism with unpleasantries, hearing suspicious entities or worse misinterpretation can cause a lot of pain and anxiety.

I normally don’t prescribe to the idea that one should focus on spiritual growth over “psychic power” but to develop both because spiritual growth is long term gains, psychic power is short term gains. But for you it feels like eastern practices of cultivation would be better and may effect you positively in the physical. This is also seen on the top of the Kabbalah tree you have Binah which is psychicism and mediumship, and then you have chokmah which is more like the “happy manifestor”. Psychicism sees a lot but isn’t actually personally involved Though is a channel for spirit to flow through them. The happy manifestor doesn’t see or understand to the specificity of the psychic but manages to get the inspiration, trust, and do. Both “flow” but in different ways. You might be bettered if you go towards the latter For now, you can always cross over to the other seraph of Psychicism when it a good time. There are plenty of psychics that are not wise and are anxiety ridden. This would only worsen physical and emotional pains and cause more substance cravings.

Also, if you do in fact have lifetimes of debt (this also happens when warriors battle and kill a lot of people according to an Asian traditionalist I learned from so royalty… I can only imagine since they give the orders.) If what the shaman feels true to you then I would highly consider working with Messiah energies and consciousnesses or practices to GET OFF the samsara wheel in this life. It’s actually recommended for you to not know or witness your past life because if people actually get a full understanding of it it re-cements the many impressions of karma back into their soul that could have been cleared at the start of this life making it harder for you to get clear/free. Hence a need for messiah energy to completely clear the sin/Karma and radically correct the emotional and mental patterns causing the problems.

This is especially true if you in your pre-life phase or during lifetimes ammalgated with other spirits that might be holding your consciousness back which is also easy to do during psychicism and mediumship if people don’t know how to keep boundaries. Issues of the spirit can show as pain, malfunction, or addiction.

EDIT: I looked up Dakini and found this:
“As Khandro Rinpoche, whose very name literally means “precious dakini,” points out: “Traditionally, the term dakini has been used for outstanding female practitioners , consorts of great masters, and to denote the enlightened female principle of nonduality which transcends gender.” Khandro Rinpoche defines the authentic dakini principle as “ a very sharp, brilliant wisdom mind that is uncompromising, honest, with a little bit of wrath.” This, to me, is a very exact description of the qualities of the teachers who are featured in this book. Despite their gentleness and humor, I experience many of the female teachers as direct, sharply intelligent, radical, and courageous” link

These are just intuitive suggestions. Not a reading. Hope this helps.

1 Like