Is this serious?

I don’t think magic is real, I just think it would be cool if it was real. Do people actually mean this shit seriously? Also, if you’re going to talk about magic, learn how to spell it first.

2 Likes

Here ya go champ, if you knew as much as you think you would know why the K at the end.

Lol wrong link, though that one will educate how LONG people been doing this, this is better:

Read this too:

11 Likes

If you’re gonna express your negativity towards a topic, at least try to act mature and considerate first…

Other than that, let people believe whatever they want. We can’t force you to believe or experience things. That’s just how the cookie crumbles.

7 Likes

I know its shocking, but yes.

Like lady E said, we spell it proper

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Aaahh. Oh honey.

7 Likes

. Why don’t you go back and start doing your homework first.

2 Likes

Easy folks, let’s just see if OP has anything useful to say, remember this IS how most people think, though they all also do some kind of magick, use lucky numbers or have superstitions. :+1:

9 Likes

No I don’t believe in it. I test it all to the point I know what works and what doesn’t. “Magic” is slight of hand and illusion. “Magick” is an occult science. Haven’t you seen all the psychological aspects of what is taught here?
“The All is Mind.”
-Kybalion

10 Likes

With that attitude, nobody is ever going to be willing to teach you anything and I seriously doubt you’ll ever learn much on your own.

1 Like

That’s your problem then, and for that matter why are you here at all? :thinking:

You have no idea. Deadly seriously at times. :skull:

Magicians reserve the right to Spell however they like. :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Take it for a spin. You might be surprised.

4 Likes

Totally agree.
Start doing some healthy reading on this forum and maybe even books recommended (there are plenty that fit everyone’s budget so don’t be put off by the more expensive ones). It doesn’t seem real to alot of people because our society is structured on materialism and physical sight; we must feel, have or can see it or it doesn’t exist.
Be skeptical, that’s good. Since you wanted to Troll about it, don’t chicken out now, own your words and have a conversation with us about this. It will teach you.

3 Likes

Free book, arguably explains all the contradictions you’ll think you find as well:

The Kybalion PDF, archived link.

5 Likes

I don’t believe in any of this because I know, that it’s been proven impossible by science.

May I ask why you’re here then? Because 90% of us have done things science doesn’t explain

8 Likes

If you believe in the scientific method you’ll know that nothing can be “proven impossible”…

“Science says” is retard-level, “science” is not a thing or cult or monolithic being, it is a field of study across a range of disciplines that uses specific reliable methods.

Anything that can be replicated in equivalent conditions is considered verified - peer testing of this type is the purpose (in part) of this forum.

13 Likes

Then you still haven’t done your homework. Science has just found things that ancients have known thousands of years prior.

9 Likes

I thought this was something about medidation and health, I was in a bad state of mind at the time, so I created an account. I wanted to delete it later but completely forgot about it.

that’s where you need to read more.
Science has proven a lot of what goes on here. You’re still thinking on the lines of Harry Potter, of course science hasn’t proven that, but it did prove Dark Matter, and Vibrations which are used in some Magick.

3 Likes

Start watching Ryan Cropper on YouTube and join his FB group then. That’s more at your level.

3 Likes