Is there any entities or practices that could heal/help with physical disabilities like scoliosis, muscular dystrophy, and myopathy, and also help me build physical strength?

ever since i was first born, i was diagnosed with all 3 of these things. i never was able to walk and had to have surgeries every 6 months and had something placed into my neck to help me breathe. anyways, this isn’t a sob story but my physical condition isn’t necessarily the best. i’m wondering if there is and what’s the best path to help with all of these problems that i currently have?

4 Likes

Buer
Marbas

3 Likes

Evocation :
RAPHAEL
BUER
MARBAS
New avatar power grimory :
MIDDLE PILLAR RITUAL
CHANT FOR BRING HEALTH
CHANT FOR GENERAL PURPOSE

With training and mental discipline :
INITIATION INTO HERMETICS from Franz Bardon
Especialy from level 5 but you Will have to master the fourth fprecedent levels

ASTRAL PROJECTION
Go in front of à mirror and change your astral form to the version you want to be physically. Feel it astrally (muscle grown etc.)
Repeat and repeat.

if you can buy it :
REMOTE INFLUENCING COURSE from Gérald O Donnell

Combine techniques ! Build a strategy on the long run

And overall : patience and confidence, expect slow improvement but expect it anyway with confidence. This calm and honest expectation of slow but real improvement will fuel your magick and alter your reality.

Your condition seems serious but nothing is impossible if you keep focus and positive emotional expectation

Good luck my friend.

13 Likes

I’d say Runes and Norse magick (among many others), I’ll re-quote something I wrote a while ago:

Shamanic work may also be right for you, many competent shamanic healers have a physical or mental disability of some kind, or have a congenital illness or PTSD from combat, it’s a path where the Wounded Healer archetype is not just tolerated but actually respected and acknowledged as an initiation.

9 Likes

My honest recommendation would be to look into frequencies. Dr Rife did a ton of work on healing diseases with frequencies and magnetic therapy. Marbas had guided me to his work many years ago. I can say from personal experience that it works if applied correctly.

At one time I’d had a disease called eosinophilic esophagitis (ya, try saying that 10 times fast) It’s when the body rejects all forms of protein. I was one of only 50 people in America to have been diagnosed with it at the time. To this day, I’m the only case to have been cured of it. My wife has also seen remarkable results, She’d suffered from ‘incurable’ spinal damage after a car accident…I was driving. She’d been wheelchair bound for 2 years because of it, but thanks to a number of different healing modalities she can walk and go to the gym now. Physically, she’s living a rather normal life.

The only thing that Marbas hasn’t helped me with is healing the mind. For mental ailments I was told that it’s very complex. The body has rules that it follows. The mind is complex and hard to navigate due to the subconscious, mental conditioning and a bunch of other factors.

Healing the body is entirely possible though. Nothing is truly ‘incurable.’ It’s a lot of hard work though. I’ll find some of my notes and post them if you like. But combining meditation, frequencies, vibrational therapy, and magical practices can lead to a cure.

8 Likes

Santa Muerte, but so much of the success would depend heavily on your mindset, your willingness to drop the old story and invent the new story, and so on.

3 Likes

i think if there’s a sure way to do it, i have no doubt i’d be dedicated

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

wow! i have no doubt that these methods would work. i’ll look into all of them. thank you so much!

2 Likes

that’s really beautiful. i like that. i’ve never really saw norse magick in that way before

2 Likes

that’s awesome! i’m really happy y’all were successful. yes, i wouldn’t mind if you shared any of the notes at all

1 Like

Leraje got me damn strong through a powerlifting cycle despite having messed up hips

Highly recommended

3 Likes

wow that’s amazing! i’ll work with him

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed

1 Like

Khonsu is just amazing. You’d have to do a few Kemetic rituals at first to grab his attention, but he has helped me a lot.

3 Likes

I like how the people that responded, responded right with that the OP asked for! I wish you the best OP. It may sound lame to you on top of the more powerful things that the others have said make it a habit to say one affirmation in relation to what you what to achieve daily. Speak what you are trying to achieve into being! I wish you every success!

3 Likes

thank you for the recommendation

thank you so much! i’ll try that. i believe affirmations work greatly for me