Is the spirit world real?

Asbjorn Torvol: You seem to believe that the spirit world is “real”. And by that, I mean that you seem to believe that the gods are not “egregores” and are not a product of humans’ creative ability. I believe this way also. If my analysis of your beliefs is true, has it caused problems with the many black magicians here that don’t believe like you in that regard? I would love to see you do a youtube video on this topic.

7 Likes

I know this question is for Abjorn but I just had to add that I myself also believe this way, so you are not alone.

10 Likes

Many seasoned practitioners I’ve spoken to seem to be able to tell the difference between egregors and real spirits.

Egregors seem to be a lot weaker but some can be very powerful.

1 Like

Actually Jboy you would be wrong in that assumption. I will address this in my next heathen podcast :wink: Keep an eye out for it.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing it!

“Real,” “egregore” - I’d be interested to know how people who feel certain of the nature of gods and demons, on either side of the debate, can explain these kinds of things:

There are hundreds of results of different cases if you search brain damage personality change and terms like that. You’re all just one solid blow to the head away from being completely different people. For the rest of your life!

Things like this are even more of a headfuck:

And it’s not just the brain that can do this:

Source & full story: blogs.unimelb.edu.au

And we think we’re “real” enough to decide who and what else is… :wink:

Some of my best friends are egregores! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

French? My God, that poor, poor man.

2 Likes

I agree, one of my very first contacts with a spirit was Belial, a lot of what he said matches up perfectly with what you say now, it’s good that individuals like you and the others on this forum can explain things like this a hell of a lot more clearly then i ever could, and somehow manage to do it without sounding like complete madmen as well…Bonus. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to reading your works more then ever now.:grinning:

Asbjorn- Thank you so much for making a video on this subject. I truly appreciate it. It was an excellent explanation. As time goes on I will listen to it a few more times and try to absorb it. It was a big chunk for me to wrap my puny brain around in just one sitting.

2 Likes

Like us? Now my man you are in the captivity of negativity. Its not that we can explain it better its that we don’t talk ourselves down from doing it :wink: Don’t be hard on yourself, as crowley said, Every man and women is a star :wink: you sir are no less important nor less valuable than any of us :wink:

4 Likes

“Captivity of negativity” Who Me?!?:confused:…Possibly… :thinking: But i’m quickly discovering new ways to transmute that into more beneficial things for me, all though i freely admit lacking wisdom and patience not to scorch earth everything in my path a lot of the time doing it. :fire::grin:
Anyway i get your meaning and it is most appreciated.:smiley:

3 Likes

Remember that everyone here are equal in terms of potential. The only difference between everyone is how much they embrace that potential :wink: make monday your bitch, let who you are excel. Thats what I do… sure it don’t always work out but hey most of the time :stuck_out_tongue: never tell yourself your not good enough, always tell yourself that not good enough can go fk itself :wink:

2 Likes