Is possessing a human being possible

is it possible to possess a human being to do and make the person say things under your will, how many people on 1/10 receive a possession by a supernatural being or a person, what type of magic would one use? and could it all the way escalate to demonic possession? all I want to know is what the percentage or roughly of the people who get demonically possessed?

1 Like

Possession is possession. There isn’t any “demonically possessed” as such.

Yes one person could possibly possess another, but ime it’s more common for a person to attach themselves to another, or even bind themselves to another. Ime it’s detrimental to both the host and the parasite. Any magician worth their salt will know how to deal with the parasite. This method ime is too energy-expensive for the parasite, and carries a lot of risk (especially if I’m the intended host lol).

Any sort of possession requires bypassing the target’s natural defenses, etc, either by manipulation or by brute force. And there’s the vibrational compatibility issue too. Not an easy thing to accomplish when it’s human possessing another.

And what’s the point of trying to control another through possessing them with yourself? I think that would require far too much energy. It’s better to possess another with a spirit, or use mind manipulation methods.

2 Likes

“Possession”, no. Influence by means of circumstance, sure.

What you’re really doing is manipulating someone’s energetic field in order for them to attract your desired outcome.

here a sigil that i made that might be able to help with this,
it better if the person know how to soul travel but if they weak mind might work or someone has die would be to possess them

also plz do use the look to if topic has over ready been made,

here the sigil that was talking about https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/body-possesion-sigil/63022

Some magician is about to die and wants a new body. That could be a reason[quote=“silverfirefly, post:2, topic:91583”]
And what’s the point of trying to control another through possessing them with yourself?
[/quote]

possessing a human is best when the human has die, and the person is able to take there body as there own

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I appreciate it

So it’s no consciousness switch or something like that?

Thank you I saved it into my pictures thanks a lot!

1 Like

np hope it help you can pm about possessing if you want too

1 Like

Has that been existing? Surprised there but anyways thank you for your reply

1 Like

Nope, fraid not. Just some neat Jedi mind tricks. If you’re really committed, we’re talking toiling night and day to influence the emotional and psycological state of your “friend” in hopes of manipulating their behavior.

But anybody smart who doesn’t have the time to obsess would just send spirits to do the work for you.