Is Lucifer a female ! Originally A woman?

To me, Lucifer appears as a blonde boy probably aged 7 or 8, he came to me in the void standing there with his hands behind his back smiling at me. Never have seen a female version or an adult version of him.

1 Like

With all my respect and love because he deserves it he does seem sometimes a little gay i admit but hes more man in my view .

2 Likes

To me, definitely male. Yes, a male.

2 Likes

I have experienced Lucifer as a very beautiful,
elegant and somewhat flamboyant male. Unmistakably masculine, though, and exuding a graceful strength. There are many sides to Him.

3 Likes

Lucifer appeared to me a few times and he appeared as a male

Demons can have both genders and switch them whenever they want

1 Like

An aspect of his no one seems to notice he was the male god of love (Venus). And other the Torch or intelligence. He was many things, to everyone.

2 Likes

Not all demons have that capability. that idea comes from the idea that “theyre from a different plane so they must be able to do anything and everything” no, some demons have that ability, some don’t.

Errmm… I actually did not state that thinking they can do whatever they want lol. But ok

Lol I didn’t state you did either, I said the idea.

1 Like

then we’re fine :blush:

1 Like

That is how I typically see him. I’ve also seen him as a little boy. That much power coming out of a child, I’ll admit threw me off a lot.

2 Likes