Is Lhp Even Logical?

Lets say, maya is illusion. Unity is only real thing and creates maya. All “things” are parts of maya.

How can a person face with Unity and deificate thyself. How can you face with yourself, and still protect your byproduct self ? How can the illusion not end if the real Unity comes out ?

You can experience certain astral things, and thinks deificated yourself ? But is it not just an another part of illusion ?

Isn’t Unity undivisible also ?

You’re asking questions for which no one has any real non-dogmatic answers. Plenty of people have beliefs and experiences, which matter greatly to them and not many others. The only real answer is that which you have to discover for yourself, as everyone else’s answers agree at points and disagree at others.

But the one thing we all largely agree upon is that progress/development of the person is better than doing nothing.

8 Likes

Then I want to ask you one more question. Did you ever encountered a spirit, which has power and existence beyond unity/divine ?

From my experiences, I would say, yes, I have. But you’re looking at it as a binary thing and I don’t.

1 Like

Which part is binary ?

This. You asked if people believe otherwise, but returned to this when the response suggested something different to myself (could’ve been anyone else that differed). The manner in which it was said suggested a clinging to this model and the genuine plea in the original post suggests that there is some honest concern.

All models are just as unprovable as your original model above. Maybe there are multiple models involved that overlap the way the astral does with the physical universe? You will only get a better idea through your own practice and experiences.

I could explain my experiences, but those aren’t yours and may not even apply to you. I was sober for them and they happened in pieces over time. Eventually, the model I was operating under couldn’t hold up to actual experiemces I was having. This has happened many times over the. decades.

Your own will likely happen when they should, too. Until then, you’ll be operating with the model you (may) feel is correct at this point in time, for your journey. And it may be for the rest of your journey. Not for me to say.

5 Likes

Because Unity is all there is, and contains everything, which means you are part of it.

Because you’re not a smoke-and-shadow illusion. You are part of the All and the All is a part of you. You won’t disappear into a puff of smoke, or lose any free will or earthly desire, etc., by realising this.

Why? You said it yourself:

Read this too, it might be of interest:

2 Likes

We’re not unidimensional beings, we’re multidimensional

It’s not a matter of this or that

You’re nothing, just the eye, and everything is an aspect of you and your observation meaning this is your video game, everything is an illusion, you get to choose which dream you want to live

Simple

2 Likes

There are much more than “me”. Not from things of this world. Not understandable. Understanding belongs to mind.

But, there are much more than me, observer, as I understand.

Things, spirits, all creations are just illusion. We are shadows. When lights on, shadows disappears. This is view of Rhp.

1 Like

There can, quite literally, be no shadows in a room with zero light sources.

In summary: Is LHP logical? No. Is RHP logical? No. do whatever works for you.

1 Like