Is it possible that a curse be constructed to lift when the target stops hurting others

Is it possible that a curse be constructed to lift when the target stops hurting others?

If so how is tha done?

Put it in the wording of the incantation and set it with your intention.

4 Likes

You can use an incantation that they get what they dish out, all pain all fortune, all misery all joy, ECT . Basically bind them in their own shit when doing a regular binding spell with a doll or whatever you use.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes there’s all kinds of curses, virus curses that spread to others, curses that have a trigger that activates and deactivates it, etc.

I knew a guy that cursed a old friend of mine that attracted parasites to his home every time he did something specific and if he learned his lesson it would stop.

1 Like

Yes. Proper magik is much like computer coding— You set the parameters of what/who/where/when while building the energy, then compile it into a cohesive finished product, then release it. It just doesn’t get mentioned a lot because a good many folks are the magikal equivalent of script kiddies that don’t understand the detailed mechanics involved, they just copy & paste what someone told them to & go about their merry way.

5 Likes

Hell yes it’s possible.

Just word the curse VERY carefully and be SPECIFIC about what you want.

If you want to take it a step further and have the target go through an epiphany - realize how horrid they are etc. - put that in too.

When I wanted to punish my ex for cheating, I tied up his libido with a special twist: if he was completely alone and thinking about me, then and only then would his equipment work. The rest of the time - nothing. He got that message loud and clear.

3 Likes

Thanks

OMG that’s precious.

I wanted to be damn sure he knew he was being punished :smiling_imp:

You just put that stipulation in your spell, that the curse ends when the target stops.doing whatever.

1 Like

Thank you.

Yw, anytime. Wish you would pm that curse to me, the twist on libido one. I know someone who needs one like that. :blush:

Lol, it was poppets spell. Oops

Hey there. I wish you would pm that spell to me. The twist on the libido one, I know someone who needs one like that please. :grin:

I posted it a while ago:

It’s a two-parter (I really wanted to make that bastard suffer), but tying up his libido is in there.

I’ve never done one like this with dolls, I always use black phallic candles and do an impotency spell with a twist, pretty much the same though. Thanks!

And she would like me to use dolls instead, so tyvm.:wink:

This spell was done long enough ago that I didn’t have access to occult shops - and e-commerce was pretty new. If I’d even known about phallus candles, I still wouldn’t have been able to get them. So I used what I did have. Still worked!

Yeah. It helps to know how to stitch! Dolls are easy to make.