Is it possible for one to walk in light and darkness?

Petition spells are pretty useful without any in depth skill and can go from there.

2 Likes

That is a pretty open question as there are many different layers of healing and this list is no where near complete. these are just the ones popping in my head atm:

Angels: Raphel, Azrael (healing from the pain of loss), Ariel (healing animals)

Demons: Buer (general healing), Lilith (healing of the self from post trauma), Naamah.

Gods/Goddesses: Apollo, Isis, Bridget, Morrighan, Hecate, Eir, Dain Cecht,

If you want to go with a more shamanic approach, there is a belief that each plant, animal, stone, etc has a elder spirit. You could learn something from the spirits of herbs used in medicine.

In summary, there are plenty to work with. Many spirits who are credited to inflicting disease can teach you how to heal and vice versa. the key is to explore and find spirits you get along with if you want to learn from them.

3 Likes

My succubus healed me once, when my back was so bad I actually cried from pain for the first time ever.

Woke in the middle of the night to a soothing sensation on my back, a whisper in my ear in a language that I have never heard before and could not possibly recall what was said. I have not had back pain since. It’s been a year since then.

My problem is telling the difference between my personal thoughts, and her messages. Sometimes it is clear what is being said, other times I think I’m conversing with myself. It’s difficult to know for sure. I would need to fix that error in communication before I could learn anything from her.

If you are new focus on meditating and practicing energy work until you have strong concentration and understanding of magic. Once you progress and feel comfortable working with and summoning the demonic, I would recommend Marbus for healing work.

2 Likes

Tips for meditating in a constant state of business? The world quite literally goes by around me as if I’m not working or at the gym I’m parked somewhere in my car. I’ve gotten better at it, but still don’t quite know if anything is actually improving. How or what am I supposed to feel during a productive meditative session? The void?

Sorry if I’m asking a lot I just feel like I’m getting somewhere today and I really appreciate the help.

1 Like

I can’t say if @DarkestKnight had this in mind, but I would just point out that humans don’t only act like animals, we literally are animals.

Being a long-time vegan, I am often reminded of this quote:
“Man is the cruelest animal.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche.

3 Likes