Is depression ‘curable’?

It is scientifically observed that intellectually driven people have tendencies to become depressed more often.
For a spiritual person who works with demons and understanding that Demons and other entities will expand the consciousness, depression is unfortunately going to be one the things that comes along with it, because its reoccuring that is proof that it cannot be cured, I would say depression more or less goes into “remission”
Spirituality is important and personally its my life, but I feel a need to interject something else here, keep a support system around you. Sometimes during depression a person can think things they don’t really feel and vice versa find someone who isn’t going to judge you for your choice of words and talk out your feelings, sometimes we burn inside and we need to spit that fire out, its better to do that than let yourself get burned to the ground from the inside out. I really hope for uplifting vibrations to lift you and all who read this message who feel low.
Just know whether you believe it or not someone out there cares.

3 Likes

My current medication is working a treat. I actually feel Happy! It’s not a cure as I know if I go off it, it’ll come back. But for the moment I feel damn good.

2 Likes

I wish i could relate atm i’m switching meds so i’m all over the place :sleepy:

1 Like

After getting the rite of deification by JS done my depression is gone as long as I live in a healthy way when before I had an intense depression that would keep coming back no matter how much magick I tried or how healthy I tried to be
That’s just one of many things, the whole experience has been extraordinary. So yes it’s definitely curable

1 Like